- Franchise URL: http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GALLOWAY, N.J. (FranchisePOD.com) July 01, 2016 – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, an international create-your-own pizza franchise serving authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza with flaming hot flavor, has introduced three original limited-time pies to give taste buds a fresh summertime zing.
The three new seasonal pizzas, available nationwide through September 30, include:
- Athenian: shredded mozzarella, feta, spinach, red onions, and tomatoes.
- Southwest Chicken: shredded mozzarella, corn, tomato, jalapeños, grilled chicken, and ranch.
- Chicken Club: shredded mozzarella, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, and ranch.
Each pizza is $8.95 for a 10-inch personal size or $16.95 for a 14-inch shareable size.
“With fresh food on the minds of many this summer, we want people to think of 1000 Degrees as the freshest pizza around which is why we’re highlighting ingredients like ripe tomato, hearty spinach and spicy jalapeño in our new pizzas,” said Brian Petruzzi, founder of 1000 Degrees. “We want our customers to experience a flavor similar to that of a backyard cook out, which they’ll get a taste of in our grilled meats and melted cheeses.”
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza provides guests with an authentic home-cooked experience by offering made-to-order pizzas. In an assembly line format, 1000 Degrees is changing the fast casual restaurant game by providing customers with over 37 ingredients to craft their own pies. Along with the endless possibilities available with the build-your-own option comes 12 specialty pizzas created by the flavor gurus at 1000 Degrees.
As temperatures rise outside, 1000 Degrees continues to bring the heat by adding handcrafted pizzas to the menu for a limited time. The three new seasonal pizzas help keep the summer sizzling in the oven and onto customers’ plates.
“We hope to keep our customers hungry for new tastes this summer by providing them with endless options for pizzas and a good excuse to get the gang together for a good meal,” says Petruzzi.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the international franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
SOURCE 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
557 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)