- Franchise URL: http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GALLOWAY, N.J. (FranchisePOD.com) July 01, 2016 – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, an international create-your-own pizza franchise serving authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza with flaming hot flavor, has introduced three original limited-time pies to give taste buds a fresh summertime zing.
The three new seasonal pizzas, available nationwide through September 30, include:
- Athenian: shredded mozzarella, feta, spinach, red onions, and tomatoes.
- Southwest Chicken: shredded mozzarella, corn, tomato, jalapeños, grilled chicken, and ranch.
- Chicken Club: shredded mozzarella, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, and ranch.
Each pizza is $8.95 for a 10-inch personal size or $16.95 for a 14-inch shareable size.
“With fresh food on the minds of many this summer, we want people to think of 1000 Degrees as the freshest pizza around which is why we’re highlighting ingredients like ripe tomato, hearty spinach and spicy jalapeño in our new pizzas,” said Brian Petruzzi, founder of 1000 Degrees. “We want our customers to experience a flavor similar to that of a backyard cook out, which they’ll get a taste of in our grilled meats and melted cheeses.”
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza provides guests with an authentic home-cooked experience by offering made-to-order pizzas. In an assembly line format, 1000 Degrees is changing the fast casual restaurant game by providing customers with over 37 ingredients to craft their own pies. Along with the endless possibilities available with the build-your-own option comes 12 specialty pizzas created by the flavor gurus at 1000 Degrees.
As temperatures rise outside, 1000 Degrees continues to bring the heat by adding handcrafted pizzas to the menu for a limited time. The three new seasonal pizzas help keep the summer sizzling in the oven and onto customers’ plates.
“We hope to keep our customers hungry for new tastes this summer by providing them with endless options for pizzas and a good excuse to get the gang together for a good meal,” says Petruzzi.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the international franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
SOURCE 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
600 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)