- Franchise URL: http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GALLOWAY, N.J. (FranchisePOD.com) July 01, 2016 – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, an international create-your-own pizza franchise serving authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza with flaming hot flavor, has introduced three original limited-time pies to give taste buds a fresh summertime zing.
The three new seasonal pizzas, available nationwide through September 30, include:
- Athenian: shredded mozzarella, feta, spinach, red onions, and tomatoes.
- Southwest Chicken: shredded mozzarella, corn, tomato, jalapeños, grilled chicken, and ranch.
- Chicken Club: shredded mozzarella, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, and ranch.
Each pizza is $8.95 for a 10-inch personal size or $16.95 for a 14-inch shareable size.
“With fresh food on the minds of many this summer, we want people to think of 1000 Degrees as the freshest pizza around which is why we’re highlighting ingredients like ripe tomato, hearty spinach and spicy jalapeño in our new pizzas,” said Brian Petruzzi, founder of 1000 Degrees. “We want our customers to experience a flavor similar to that of a backyard cook out, which they’ll get a taste of in our grilled meats and melted cheeses.”
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza provides guests with an authentic home-cooked experience by offering made-to-order pizzas. In an assembly line format, 1000 Degrees is changing the fast casual restaurant game by providing customers with over 37 ingredients to craft their own pies. Along with the endless possibilities available with the build-your-own option comes 12 specialty pizzas created by the flavor gurus at 1000 Degrees.
As temperatures rise outside, 1000 Degrees continues to bring the heat by adding handcrafted pizzas to the menu for a limited time. The three new seasonal pizzas help keep the summer sizzling in the oven and onto customers’ plates.
“We hope to keep our customers hungry for new tastes this summer by providing them with endless options for pizzas and a good excuse to get the gang together for a good meal,” says Petruzzi.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the international franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
SOURCE 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
511 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)