- Sub Headline: New option for customizable fast-casual pizza offers free 10” pizza for all guests, plus chance to win pizza for a year
- City: Allen Park
- State: Michigan
- Listed: December 2, 2015 6:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALLEN PARK, MICH. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 02, 2015 – Hot on the heels of openings in Roseville and Livonia, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, a fast-casual American spin on authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza, is coming to the Independence Marketplace. The new restaurant will host its grand opening on Friday, Dec. 4 and is located at 23117 W. Outer Drive in Allen Park.
To celebrate the new restaurant, the first 10 guests through the doors on Friday, Dec. 4 at 11 a.m. will win free pizza for a year. In addition, all guests who visit the grand opening between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. and like 1000 Degrees on Facebook or follow on Instagram or Twitter, will receive a free 10” pizza of their choice.
1000 Degrees serves personalized, made-to-order authentic Neapolitan pizza. Each pizza starts with fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed dough, created with authentic Neapolitan “00” flour and available in both a personal 10” and sharable 14” sizes. Guests then choose to create their own pizza or order one of the 1000 Degrees Favorites.
The Allen Park 1000 Degrees is the third location in Michigan and will be owned by Rudy Sawa and Randy Kassab of Capital Pizza Ventures. The restaurant group plans to develop up to three locations in Michigan and an additional three in Arizona over the next 12 months, with hopes of opening more in the following months. Sawa will operate the Michigan locations, with Kassab operating the Arizona locations.
“Randy and I look forward to opening our doors in Allen Park and continuing to share our love for pizza with the metro Detroit area,” said Sawa.
Customizing a 1000 Degrees pizza is truly a unique experience, as guests can choose to top theirs with any of the more than 50 high quality cheeses, sauces, meats, vegetables and other toppings all for one flat price. While choosing their toppings, customers are guided down an assembly line of pizza consultants to create a pizza that is totally unique to them.
Outside of the build your own option, there are more than 12 varieties of specialty pizzas including favorites like The Smokey Pollo, also known as Barbecue Bourbon Chicken, which features sweet and smokey bourbon barbecue sauce, roasted chicken, red onion, pineapple, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and blue cheeses and The Philly which is a cheese steak pizza topped with thinly sliced rib-eye, caramelized Spanish onions, balsamic glaze, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Pizzas are then fired to perfection at 1000 degrees in a custom, handmade, revolving Neapolitan brick oven in just two minutes.
“1000 Degrees is on fire and we’re certainly heating up Detroit with the opening of our third location,” said 1000 Degrees CEO and Founder Brian Petruzzi. “I’m confident that we serve the best hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza in the area and provide an unparalleled customer experience that will keep people coming back for more.”
Unlike traditional Neapolitan pizza which has a slightly undercooked center and requires a fork and knife to eat, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza has fused this classic style with American flare. The result is a thin crust pizza that maintains the light and airy appeal of a Neapolitan style pizza.
1000 Degrees pizza captures American appeal and old world Neapolitan flavor. The company will have 80 U.S. locations open by the end of next year, as well as the first international store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1000 Degrees in Allen Park is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. To learn more about 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza or to be part of its daily free pizza contests, please visit https://www.facebook.com/1000DegreesPizzaAllenPark/ or call (313) 277-3144.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the national franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
210 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)