- Sub Headline: Area’s New Option for Customizable Fast-Casual Pizza Offers Free 10” Pizza for All Guests, Plus Chance to Win Pizza for a Year
- City: Livonia
- State: Michigan
- Listed: November 30, 2015 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LIVONIA, MICH. (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 30, 2015 – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, a fast-casual American spin on authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza, is coming to the Livonia Marketplace. The new restaurant will host its grand opening on Wednesday, Dec. 2 and is located at 29484 Seven Mile Road in Livonia.
To celebrate the new restaurant, the first 10 guests through the doors on Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. will win free pizza for a year. In addition, all guests who visit the grand opening between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. and like 1000 Degrees on Facebook or follow on Instagram or Twitter will receive a free 10” pizza of their choice.
1000 Degrees serves personalized, made-to-order authentic Neapolitan pizza. Each pizza starts with fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed dough, created with authentic Neapolitan “00” flour and available in both a personal 10” and sharable 14” sizes. Guests then choose to create their own pizza or order one of the 1000 Degrees Favorites.
The Livonia 1000 Degrees is owned and operated by Sean Carleton of Brighton who plans to develop three additional locations in metro Detroit. Carleton’s next location is set to open in Brighton’s Green Oak Village Place.
“I wanted to bring 1000 Degrees’ authentic Neapolitan-style pizza to the metro Detroit suburbs,” said Carleton. “I look forward to opening the doors in Livonia and sharing my love for pizza with the community.”
Customizing a 1000 Degrees pizza is truly a unique experience, as guests can choose to top theirs with any of the more than 50 high quality cheeses, sauces, meats, vegetables and other toppings all for one flat price. While choosing their toppings, customers are guided down an assembly line of pizza consultants to create a pizza that is totally unique to them.
Outside of the build your own option, there are more than 12 varieties of specialty pizzas including favorites like The Smokey Pollo, also known as Barbecue Bourbon Chicken, which features sweet and smokey bourbon barbecue sauce, roasted chicken, red onion, pineapple, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and blue cheeses, and The Philly, which is a cheese steak pizza topped with thinly sliced rib-eye, caramelized Spanish onions, balsamic glaze, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Pizzas are then fired to perfection at 1000 degrees in a custom, handmade, revolving Neapolitan brick oven in just two minutes.
“1000 Degrees is on fire and we’re certainly heating up Wayne County with the opening of our Livonia location,” said 1000 Degrees CEO and Founder Brian Petruzzi. “I’m confident that we serve the best hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza in the area and provide an unparalleled customer experience that will keep people coming back for more.”
Unlike traditional Neapolitan pizza which has a slightly undercooked center and requires a fork and knife to eat, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza has fused this classic style with American flare. The result is a thin crust pizza that maintains the light and airy appeal of a Neapolitan style pizza.
1000 Degrees pizza captures American appeal and old world Neapolitan flavor. The company will have 80 U.S. locations open by the end of next year, as well as the first international store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1000 Degrees in Livonia is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. To learn more about 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza or to be part of its daily free pizza contests, please visit https://www.facebook.com/1000-Degrees-Neapolitan-Pizzeria-of-Livonia-458276077675762/ or call (248) 957-8918.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the national franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
187 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)