- Sub Headline: New Option for Customizable Fast-Casual Pizza Offers 10” Pizza for All Guests, Plus Chance to Win Free Pizza for a Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 9:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AUSTIN, TEXAS (FranchisePOD.com) March 29, 2016 – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, a fast-casual American spin on authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza, is debuting in Texas with the opening of its Austin location on Thursday, March 31. The new restaurant is located at 10515 North Mopac Expressway, Suite A120, in The Shops at Arbor Walk near The Domain.
To celebrate the new restaurant, the first 10 guests through the doors at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 31 will win free pizza for a year. In addition, all guests who visit the grand opening between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. and like 1000 Degrees on Facebook, or follow on Instagram or Twitter will receive a free 10” pizza of their choice.
1000 Degrees serves personalized, made-to-order authentic Neapolitan pizza. Each pizza starts with fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed dough, created with authentic Neapolitan “00” flour and is available in both personal 10” and sharable 14” sizes. Guests then choose to create their own pizza or order one of the 1000 Degrees Favorites.
The Austin 1000 Degrees is the first location in Texas and is owned and operated by Doug and Lee Dilday of The DC&L Company, LLC. The group plans to develop up to four additional locations throughout the Austin metro area.
“We saw Austin as a relatively untapped market for fast-casual, authentic Neapolitan-style pizza,” said Doug. “Lee and I look forward to opening our doors and sharing our love for pizza with the community.”
Customizing a 1000 Degrees pizza is truly a unique experience, as guests can choose to top theirs with any of the more than 50 high quality cheeses, sauces, meats, vegetables and other toppings all for one flat price. While choosing their toppings, customers are guided down an assembly line of pizza consultants to create a pizza that is totally unique to them.
Outside of the build your own option, there are more than 12 varieties of specialty pizzas including favorites like The Smokey Pollo, also known as Barbecue Bourbon Chicken, which features sweet and smokey bourbon barbecue sauce, roasted chicken, red onion, pineapple, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and blue cheeses, and The Philly, which is a cheese steak pizza topped with thinly sliced rib-eye, caramelized Spanish onions, balsamic glaze, shredded Grande brand mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Pizzas are then fired to perfection at 1000 degrees in a custom, handmade, revolving Neapolitan brick oven in just two minutes.
“1000 Degrees is on fire, and we’re certainly heating up metro Austin with the opening of our first Texas location,” said 1000 Degrees CEO and Founder Brian Petruzzi. “I’m confident that we serve the best hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza in the area and provide an unparalleled customer experience that will keep people coming back for more.”
Unlike traditional Neapolitan pizza, which has a slightly undercooked center and requires a fork and knife to eat, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza has fused this classic style with American flare. The result is a thin crust pizza that maintains the light and airy appeal of a Neapolitan style pizza.
1000 Degrees pizza captures American appeal and old world Neapolitan flavor. The company currently has more than 10 domestic restaurants open and one international location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 1000 Degrees is growing at a rapid pace, estimating it will open more than 80 units by the end of this year, and projecting an additional 170 units by 2017.
1000 Degrees in Austin is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. To learn more about 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza or to be part of its daily free pizza contests, please visithttp://www.facebook.com/1000DegreesPizzaAustin/ or call (512) 579-0056.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the international franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at http://www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
SOURCE 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Pizzeria
340 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)