- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Pizza Franchise Expands Into Tanger Outlets at Foxwoods Nov. 30
- City: Galloway
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 14, 2015 2:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 14, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Galloway, N.J. – 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, a fast-casual American spin on authentic, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza, opened a new restaurant Nov. 30 at the Tanger Outlets at Foxwoods, located at Foxwoods Resort and Casino complex.
The franchised location is the first in Connecticut for the fast-growing brand, which currently has more than 10 domestic restaurants open throughout New Jersey and Michigan, as well as one location in Malaysia. The national franchise is growing at a rapid pace, estimating it will open more than 80 units by the end of 2016, and projecting an additional 170 units by 2017.
“We are thrilled to expand this brand into the high-traffic Foxwoods Tanger Outlets and to be serving the shoppers and casino visitors,” said 1000 Degrees CEO and Founder Brian Petruzzi. “More and more people are looking for quick, quality food when they are shopping or traveling and we are excited to be able to provide those options.”
1000 Degrees serves personalized, made-to-order authentic Neapolitan pizza. Each pizza starts with fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed dough, created with authentic Neapolitan “00” flour and available in both a personal 10” and sharable 14” sizes. Guests then choose to create their own pizza or order one of the 1000 Degrees Favorites.
Customizing a 1000 Degrees pizza is truly a unique experience, as guests can choose to top theirs with any of the more than 50 high quality cheeses, sauces, meats, vegetables and other toppings all for one flat price. While choosing their toppings, customers are guided down an assembly line of pizza consultants to create a pizza that is totally unique to them.
Unlike traditional Neapolitan pizza which has a slightly undercooked center and requires a fork and knife to eat, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza has fused this classic style with American flare. The result is a thin crust pizza that maintains the light and airy appeal of a Neapolitan style pizza.
About 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brings guests the finest hand-tossed Neapolitan pizza. Founded in 2014, the national franchise has experienced unparalleled growth and is on target to have more than 80 units open by the end of 2016, and projects more than 170 units by 2017. For more information on the 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza brand, or for franchise or investor relations, please visit the company website at www.1000DegreesPizza.com.
SOURCE 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza
Fishman Public Relations
332 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)