- Sub Headline: Largest Franchise Provider of Mobility and Accessibility Equipment Announces Plans for Development in Northern and Southern California to Meet Increased Demand
- Franchise URL: http://www.101Mobility.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 8:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN FRANCISCO (FranchisePOD.com) July 13, 2016 – 101 Mobility, the only franchise provider of mobility and accessibility equipment, is expecting accelerated franchise growth in the state of California. As a greater percentage of the population hits the age of 65, the company expects to be operating in 15 additional territories in California by the end of 2017.
101 Mobility is looking for franchisees who are ready to scale up their business and owner-operators in less-densely populated areas to develop the brand in small markets. With four franchise owners already operating in the state, 101 Mobility has 25+ available territories available spanning from San Diego north to Los Angeles and San Francisco.
“California has the unique distinction of having the largest population of people over the age of 65,” said Dave Pazgan, co-founder CEO of 101 Mobility. “The aging population has a diverse set of mobility needs that need to be met if they are going to remain in their homes and most people aren’t sure where to go for help. Before 101 Mobility, families were often frustrated that there wasn’t a reliable local provider that would be there to guide them every step of the way. Our local franchisees work with hospitals, organizations and with homeowners directly to bring the right solutions to homes and businesses in California and across North America.”
Franchisee Virgil Moore opened his San Jose 101 Mobility location in 2014 and has since expanded into four territories in the area. Moore, who didn’t have any previous experience in the industry discovered 101 Mobility and thought it fell in-line with his management and technical training background. In his first year, his franchise brought in 30 percent more sales revenue than he estimated and he projects double-digit growth again in 2016.
“This work is truly rewarding and 101 Mobility has great relationships with VA hospitals in the area which really helped get our franchise off the ground and running,” said Moore, noting that in his first year, the local VA accounted for 70 percent of his revenue but since then the retail side of his business has become his biggest revenue-creator. “The rental program has also been another game changer. We’re able to help people with short-term disabilities live comfortably in their homes while going through rehab. Our customers appreciate that we go the extra mile to make the experience as painless as possible.”
Since its founding in 2008, the company has expanded into 145 territories nationwide and expects to reach 100 additional franchise owners in the next three years. The spending power of the wealthiest retired population in the history of the country is one of the factors that has driven 101 Mobility to a 93 percent increase in revenue between 2013 and 2015. With these fortuitous conditions, ambitious entrepreneurs have the opportunity to fill a niche and build something bigger than themselves in a rewarding and profitable industry.
For more information about the franchise opportunity, visit: http://101mobilityfranchise.com/ or call 888-595-4612.
About 101 Mobility
Founded in 2008, 101 Mobility franchises are among the nation’s first full-service providers and installers of personal accessibility and mobility equipment. Through solid partnerships with top manufacturers, the company offers a full line of high quality products and equipment for residential and commercial clients, including: stair lifts, auto lifts, ramps, porch lifts, patient lifts, power wheelchairs, scooters and more. 101 Mobility’s system of 50-plus franchises operating more than 145 territories across the United States are backed by a team of local professionals that provide free in-home consultations and install mobility equipment with the safety and mobility needs of the customer in mind. For more information, visit http://101mobility.com/.
SOURCE 101 Mobility
Fishman Public Relations
546 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)