- Sub Headline: Nationwide Sports Bar Wraps up 2018 Calendar Shoot, Celebrates Ongoing Scholarship Program Success
- Listed: August 18, 2017 7:06 am
- Expires: 213 days, 17 hours
10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch
August 18, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // Tempe, AZ – Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, a sports bar that pays homage to the old public houses of America, England, Scotland, and Ireland, just wrapped its photoshoot for the 2018 Calendar set to be released nationwide in October. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the calendar and the brand is celebrating by recognizing the success of Calendar Girls from year’s past who leveraged Tilted Kilt scholarships to pursue their long-term career goals.
Each year more than 20,000 Kilt Girl fans vote online for Kilt Girl finalists who entered into the running to be a Calendar Girl. Twelve girls are invited to participate in the famed calendar shoot and become eligible for the Tilted Kilt scholarship. Those who serve a full-calendar year in good standing receive a monetary scholarship to attend college and further pursue their career goals.
“Being a Calendar Girl is a dream come true in more ways than one,” said two-time Calendar Girl Taylor Mock of Clearwater, Fla. “The Kilt Girls became my family and it was amazing to see my community come together and support me in this accomplishment. The uplifting experience built my confidence and motivated me to achieve my goals. I was able to use the Tilted Kilt scholarship to attend the University of Tampa, majoring in mass communication and broadcast television, which helped land my job broadcasting for Monster Jam airing on Fox Sports1.”
Over the past decade, Tilted Kilt has received tremendous support for the annual calendar. It gives guests the opportunity to meet Kilt Girls from across the country as the brand continues to support their dreams and aspirations with a scholarship donation.
“It’s been an amazing experience to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our Calendar and the incredible accomplishments of our Kilt Girls,” said Tilted Kilt President Ron Lynch. “We hear success stories like Presley Rhodes, 2016 Calendar Girl, who was able to leverage her scholarship to attend Arizona State University and pursue digital-marketing. It’s stories like these that bring a smile to my face and we can’t wait to debut the 2018 Calendar featuring this year’s hardworking Kilt Girls.”
Scheduled to be available this October, the calendars will be sold in all pubs nationwide, and will be used as valuable giveaways at charities, auctions, and benefits. They can be purchased online at http://tiltedkilt.com/.
Tilted Kilt has more than 70 locations across the United States and Canada and boasts a wide array of sports and traditional pub food and drinks all under one roof. Combined with pool tables, dart boards, large TVs and additional amenities, the Tilted Kilt is the best place to watch sports and hang out with friends. Humorous and slightly bawdy limericks are seen throughout the pub, creating an atmosphere that is fun and entertaining.
For more information about Tilted Kilt or to find your nearest location, visit tiltedkilt.com.
About Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery, known as “The Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen,” has 70+ units in operation throughout the U.S. and Canada, with additional 20 pubs in various stages of development. Tilted Kilt is uniquely different than other sports bars because of its fun pub experience. The pubs feature dozens of large, HDTVs and big screens to show all the hottest sporting events. Every Pub has 30+ draught and bottled beers along with excellent tasting, high quality menu items served to you by the World Famous Kilt Girls ®. The Tilted Kilt Girls and Guys are inviting and represent the comfortable atmosphere while simultaneously demonstrating a high level of service in the industry. The brand’s slogan “A Cold Beer Never Looked So Good ®” personifies the Fun, Food, Spirits and Sports that the Tilted Kilt is well-known for bringing to pub guests in both the United States and Canada.
Fishman Public Relations
SOURCE Tilted Kilt
148 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)