- Sub Headline: AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet Hits 16 Handles
- Franchise URL: http://www.16Handles.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
New York, NY (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – Just when you think iced tea can’t get any better 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages team up to take our favorite summer drink to a super “cool” new level. The two collaborated to deliver a Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet in honor of “National Iced Tea Month” and to celebrate the transition into the summer season. This June, fans of the iconic AriZona Beverage are now be able to enjoy it as a light and refreshing treat.
AriZona Lemon Tea Sorbet is dairy free (vegan), fat free and gluten free. The guiltless treat is only 100 calories per serving. To enhance the experience, 16 Handles suggests pairing your Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet with berries and tropical fruit for the total package.
AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet will be available at most 16 Handles locations for a limited time only.
Another sweet deal? You have a chance for you to win AriZona Lemon Iced Tea for a year! Head to http://www.16handles.com/arizonasweepstakes to learn how you can win.
For more information on AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet, please visit: http://16handles.com/arizonaLITsorbet/
About 16 Handles
16 Handles was started in 2008 in New York City’s first self-serve frozen yogurt and is currently the number one frozen yogurt business in the city. It has since grown to 40 locations across six states, and is now expanding internationally. 16 Handles sets itself apart with unique store design, innovative marketing, artisan flavors, and over 50 toppings to choose from, ranging from your favorite candy to fresh fruit to sauces and more. They highlight individuality and customization, encouraging fans to “flaunt their flavor” both in their cups and their lives. Committed to sustainability, 16 Handles uses biodegradable packaging and spoons and the brand plants 16 trees per day through a partnership with Trees for the Future. For more information visit http://www.16handles.com, Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/16Handles) or Twitter (@16Handles).
Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1992, AriZona’s mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely designed packages that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages — makers of the number one Iced Tea in America, holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and “keeping it real” no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base. To learn more about the AriZona lifestyle, please visit drinkarizona.com; Facebook: AriZonaIcedTea; Twitter: @DrinkAriZona
Green Goddess Public Relations
521 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)