- Sub Headline: AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet Hits 16 Handles
- Franchise URL: http://www.16Handles.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
New York, NY (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – Just when you think iced tea can’t get any better 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages team up to take our favorite summer drink to a super “cool” new level. The two collaborated to deliver a Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet in honor of “National Iced Tea Month” and to celebrate the transition into the summer season. This June, fans of the iconic AriZona Beverage are now be able to enjoy it as a light and refreshing treat.
AriZona Lemon Tea Sorbet is dairy free (vegan), fat free and gluten free. The guiltless treat is only 100 calories per serving. To enhance the experience, 16 Handles suggests pairing your Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet with berries and tropical fruit for the total package.
AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet will be available at most 16 Handles locations for a limited time only.
Another sweet deal? You have a chance for you to win AriZona Lemon Iced Tea for a year! Head to http://www.16handles.com/arizonasweepstakes to learn how you can win.
For more information on AriZona Lemon Iced Tea Sorbet, please visit: http://16handles.com/arizonaLITsorbet/
About 16 Handles
16 Handles was started in 2008 in New York City’s first self-serve frozen yogurt and is currently the number one frozen yogurt business in the city. It has since grown to 40 locations across six states, and is now expanding internationally. 16 Handles sets itself apart with unique store design, innovative marketing, artisan flavors, and over 50 toppings to choose from, ranging from your favorite candy to fresh fruit to sauces and more. They highlight individuality and customization, encouraging fans to “flaunt their flavor” both in their cups and their lives. Committed to sustainability, 16 Handles uses biodegradable packaging and spoons and the brand plants 16 trees per day through a partnership with Trees for the Future. For more information visit http://www.16handles.com, Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/16Handles) or Twitter (@16Handles).
Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1992, AriZona’s mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely designed packages that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages — makers of the number one Iced Tea in America, holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and “keeping it real” no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base. To learn more about the AriZona lifestyle, please visit drinkarizona.com; Facebook: AriZonaIcedTea; Twitter: @DrinkAriZona
Green Goddess Public Relations
475 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)