- Sub Headline: Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet Now in 16 Handles Stores
- Franchise URL: http://www.16Handles.com
- Listed: July 8, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
New York, NY (FranchisePOD.com) July 7, 2016 – Dannon and 16 Handles have collaborated to deliver a Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet to celebrate summer with tropical flavors. This July, 16 Handles customers can indulge in the flavors of the tropics with a refreshing, summer-inspired treat.
Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet is vegan, dairy free, fat free and gluten free. The guiltless treat is only 123 calories per serving. To enhance the experience, 16Handles suggests pairing your Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet with tropical fruit for the total summer experience, or to decadently add chocolate for a rich dessert.
16 Handles and Dannon are also teaming up to give away a Hawaiian vacation to one lucky customer. Please visit http://16handles.com/dannonsweepstakes/ to enter.
Dannon Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet will be available at all 16 Handles locations for a limited time only.
For more information on Dannon Passion Fruit Orange Guava Sorbet, please visit: http://16handles.com/new-flavor-alert-dannon-pog/
About 16 Handles
16 Handles was started in 2008 in New York City’s first self-serve frozen yogurt and is currently the number one frozen yogurt business in the city. It has since grown to 40 locations across six states, and is now expanding internationally. 16 Handles sets itself apart with unique store design, innovative marketing, artisan flavors, and over 50 toppings to choose from, ranging from your favorite candy to fresh fruit to sauces and more. They highlight individuality and customization, encouraging fans to “flaunt their flavor” both in their cups and their lives. Committed to sustainability, 16 Handles uses biodegradable packaging and spoons and the brand plants 16 trees per day through a partnership with Trees for the Future. For more information visit http://www.16handles.com, Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/16Handles) or Twitter (@16Handles).
Green Goddess Public Relations
533 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)