- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneur Opens Premier Grooming Salon for Men
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Listed: November 24, 2015 1:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – Calling all men: there is a new salon in Silicon Beach waiting just for you.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon announced today the opening of its new salon in Playa Vista. The new salon is a unique concept designed to offer services that will leave men looking and feeling their best. The salon offers a full range of grooming services for men in semi-private stations that allow each customer to relax and enjoy the upscale ambiance and expert service at a moderate cost.
The name 18|8 is inspired by the discovery of adding 18% chromium and 8% nickel to steel in order to produce stainless steel – the backbone of hair grooming instruments. Just as these additions help steel to look and perform at the highest level, the salon’s goal is to help men look their best and leave feeling confident.
“When men walk into 18|8 they will quickly realize this is not an ordinary salon. It’s a retreat – a place where they can relax and enjoy themselves,” said Lee Short, who will open the Playa Vista salon in January 2016. “We are incredibly excited to be introducing 18|8 to this perfectly suited area.”
The new salon is located in the all-new lifestyle center, The Runway at Playa Vista, at 12775 West Millennium Dr., Suite 4145, next to Sol Cocina. 18|8 will offer a full range of grooming services from haircuts, styling and color to straight edge hot lather shaves, facials, waxes, manicures and pedicures, scalp treatments and more. Each client will receive customized care as the staff takes the time to learn about each customer’s preferences, needs and personality.
“This original and upscale concept fills a previously unserved niche here in West LA,” said Short. “We believe our customers will love the personalized care and attention they receive.”
“We’re thrilled to have Lee in the family. He shares our passion for the business,” said Griffiths, who serves as CEO of the company. “We look forward to seeing Lee grow his business with our family.”
The Playa Vista salon can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
About 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons
Claiming its name from the original formula for stainless steel, 18% chromium + 8% nickel added to steel, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons offers its clients that same transformative effect – leaving men looking better, feeling better and performing better. Since launching in 2002, 18|8 has established itself as the only men’s salon catering to a discerning clientele with an upscale suite of hair care and salon services. 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons currently has 400 stores operating and in development. To learn more about 18|8’s services, visit www.eighteeneight.com.
SOURCE 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons
All Points Public Relations
282 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)