- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneurial Couple Open Premier Grooming Salon for Men
- City: La Jolla
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.eighteeneight.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LA JOLLA, Calif. – Calling all men: there is a new salon in La Jolla that’s just for you.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salons announced the opening of its new salon in the village of La Jolla. The new salon is a unique concept designed to offer services that will leave men looking and feeling their best. The salon offers a full range of grooming services for men in private and semi-private stations that allow each customer to relax and enjoy upscale ambiance and expert grooming services at a moderate cost.
The name 18|8 is a metaphor inspired by Harry Brearly’s discovery that, by adding 18% chromium and 8% nickel, raw steel is transformed into stainless steel – just as men who might be looking a little rusty will be transformed by their salon experience. Just as these additions help steel to look great and perform at the highest level, the salon’s goal is to help men look their best and leave feeling confident.
“When men walk into 18|8 they will quickly realize this is not an ordinary salon. It’s a retreat – a place where they can relax and enjoy themselves,” said Lori Bolton, who opened the La Jolla salon along with her husband, David. “About 40 percent of men get their hair done at a women’s salon, and frankly, they aren’t always comfortable there – and neither are the women. Men are taking more pride in how they look these days, and men’s grooming is changing. At 18|8, we’re excited to be leading these changes as men’s grooming evolves. We think the women of La Jolla will also appreciate what we can do for their guys, and we invite everyone to stop in and check us out.”
The new salon is located at 7407 La Jolla Blvd., at the corner of Marine St. and La Jolla Blvd., one block south of Pearl St. – across from O’Gara Coach. (Complimentary underground parking) 18|8 will offer a full range of grooming services from classic and progressive haircuts, coloring and grey-blending to straight edge hot lather shaves, facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures, scalp treatments and more. Each guest will receive customized care as the staff takes the time to learn about their preferences, needs and lifestyle.
“This original and upscale concept fills a previously unserved niche here in La Jolla,” said Bolton. “We believe our customers will love the personalized care and attention they receive.”
“We’re thrilled to have the Boltons in the 18|8 family. Lori and David share our passion for the business,” said Scott Griffiths, who serves as CEO of the company. “We look forward to seeing the Boltons grow their business with our family.”
The La Jolla salon can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (858) 216-4188.
About 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons
Claiming its name from the original formula for stainless steel, 18% chromium + 8% nickel added to steel, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons offers its clients that same transformative effect – leaving men looking better, feeling better and performing better. Since launching in 2002, 18|8 has established itself as the only men’s salon catering to a discerning clientele with an upscale suite of hair care and salon services. 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons currently has 400 stores operating and in development. To learn more about 18|8’s services, visit www.eighteeneight.com.
SOURCE 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons
Public Relations Associate
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)