- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.1heartcares.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 8:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (FranchisePOD.com) February 29, 2016 – 1Heart Caregiver Services of Orange County with the support of the Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce has recently held a successful Ribbon cutting ceremony last February 19, 2016. Some of the important dignitaries that graced the event were guests of honor: Andrew Hamilton (Mayor of Lake Forest), Scott Voigts (Mayor Pro Tem of Lake Forest), Donovan Higbee (Representative of Congresswoman Mimi Walters), and Brian Lau (President of the Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce).
Mayor Hamilton had this to say to the 1Heart Orange County team when he graciously welcomed them to Lake Forest as he handed them their Plaque of Commemoration. “We’re so happy that you (1Heart Orange County) have decided to come here and put your business home here in Lake Forest…Congratulations!”
1Heart Caregiver Services of Orange County CEO Jovi Virata and President Fed Noarbe, were joined by 1Heart Caregiver Services Corporate Headquarter CEO Belina C. Nernberg, Vice President Kevin Tagarao, Director of Business Development Randolph Clarito, Senior Client Care Manager Arnold Navarro and Digital Marketing Manager Jorge Buencamino for this special event. Also present were Merle Dienzo, Binky Wormald, Cyndie Rodriguez who are partners in the business.
“We congratulate the management and staff of 1Heart Orange County for a successful Ribbon Cutting ceremony. I am glad that they have been warmly welcomed by the business community of Lake Forest in Orange County. I am confident that the senior community around this area will benefit from the dedication and commitment that Jovi and her partners have shown in fulfilling the 1Heart mission of providing high quality in-home care through a client-centered and service oriented approach.” says Belina.
Jovi was very happy on how the event turned out. “We’re very honored to have been welcomed here by some of the most important city officials and business delegates of the city of Lake Forest and Orange County. I’m very excited on the possibilities and the opportunity for our Franchise and 1Heart as a whole to be able to contribute to the city in providing the best quality of care possible to our seniors and those in need of care.” says Jovi.
About 1Heart Caregiver Services
1Heart Caregiver Services (1Heart CS) is a premier in-home care service company that provides professional private care duty to seniors and adults requiring assistance in their home and healthcare needs. The company is run and managed by healthcare Executives with local and international training with combined top level work experience of more than 60 years. CEO Belina Tagarao is a Los Angeles IMAGE AWARDS honoree 2013 and HiFi 2014 awardee as a HiFi Ambassador of Goodwill for the Filipino-American business community in Los Angeles and 2015 awardee among the business leaders in Los Angeles California. 1Heart CS is the only in-Home Care Company that has its own in-house ‘1Heart Caregiver University’ spearheaded by Training Director Randolph Neil. Aligned with 1Heart’s principle of ‘Continuing Professional Education’ the Caregiver University provides ongoing caregiver training to all staff of the company. 1Heart Vice- President of Operations Kevin Tagarao had created and designed integrated programs that will help propel the company into exponential growth including the technology platform that guarantees efficiency in operations. 1Heart CS is a Certified Member of CAHSAH (California Association for Health Services at Home), Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, International Franchise Association, International Franchise Professionals Group and is accredited by the BBB. We operate in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino County and Santa Barbara County area.
SOURCE 1Heart Caregiver Services
1Heart Caregiver Services
+1 (805) 338-8100
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)