1Heart Caregiver Services Participated at the 19th Bi-National Convention of the Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce in Las Vegas
- Sub Headline: 1Heart Caregiver Services’ Executive Team actively participated in all the programs of the 19th Bi-National Convention of the Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce held from November 6-8, 2015 at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Listed: December 1, 2015 6:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 30, 2015 – 1Heart Caregiver Services’ Executive Team actively participated in all the programs of the 19th Bi-National Convention of the Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce held from November 6-8, 2015 at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
1Heart Caregiver Services, as an active delegate from the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Los Angeles, signified its full support of the FPACC’s mission in forging cooperation among Philippine business entities, both public and private, here in the US and in the Philippines, and facilitating economic goodwill between the US and the Philippines. 1Heart Caregiver Services set up a booth that showcased the 1Heart Caregiver Services brand, along with the 1Heart Advantage franchising opportunity it has come to be known for.
On Friday noon, 1Heart’s CEO Belina Nernberg gave a very insightful speech, describing her humble beginnings, expounding on her foray into entrepreneurship and into the home care industry, and encouraging other women to give entrepreneurship a try. “It has been an amazing and fulfilling journey thus far. I have to admit that it has been very challenging though – being a female CEO and running a company that employs an average of 80 people at any given time. You wear different hats every day and you have to know when to take off the CEO hat and be a mom, a wife or a friend. Every one of us are always presented with opportunities. Most of us are afraid to take the risk. I took mine and I’m fortunate I am in a business where the industry is just taking off and will continue to do so in the next 25 years.”
After her talk, people came to her to congratulate her not only for her success as a woman entrepreneur, but also for 1Heart Caregiver Services as a premier brand of in the caregiving industry. Attendees were one in admiring and congratulating 1Heart for the brand that 1Heart Caregiver Services has become. 1Heart Caregiver Services takes pride in its excellence in the home care industry as it aims to stay true to its core values of Professionalism, Reliability and Responsibility.
The 1Heart Executive team headed by CEO Belina Nernberg, Director of Business and Franchise Development Randolph Clarito, Franchise Field Consultant and Senior Client Care Manager Arnold Navarro, Client Care Manager Michelle Quilala and Business Development Executive Kat Pacis participated in the round table discussion and individual meetings with Chamber members who would love to form alliances and network with 1Heart. Other Federation Chamber members all across USA invited 1Heart to visit and meet with their local business communities to forge alliances with healthcare professionals and engage entrepreneurs into the 1Heart business opportunity. This is aligned to 1Heart’s franchise expansion program and its commitment to extend reach to nearby states like Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado in the forthcoming months.
The Las Vegas event culminated in a Gala night that included the induction by Congressman Robert Graham of the 2016-2017 Officers and Board Members of the FPACC led by Marie Cunning as President and Bert Golla as Executive Vice President, with Jerry Perez de Tagle as Secretary, Mary Ann Omega as VP for Membership , and Noel Omega as VP for the Pacific Region, among others. Also present to witness the induction were Philippine Chamber of Commerce Chief Operating Officer and Ambassador Donald Dee and Miss Arizona-USA Maureen Montagne. A dinner dance ended the momentous event.
About 1Heart Caregiver Services®
1Heart Caregiver Services®, 1Heartcares.com, is a premier senior care service company that provides professional private care duty to seniors and adults requiring assistance in their home and healthcare needs. The company is run and managed by healthcare Executives with local and international training with combined top level work experience of more than 60 years. CEO Belina Tagarao is a Los Angeles IMAGE AWARDS honoree 2013 and HiFi 2014 awardee as a HiFi Ambassador of Goodwill for the Filipino-American business community in Los Angeles and another 2015 award coming this December. 1Heart CS is the only in-Home Care Company that has its in-house ‘Caregiver University’ spearheaded by Training Director Randolph Neil Clarito. Aligned with 1Heart’s principle of ‘Continuing Professional Education’ the Caregiver University provides ongoing caregiver training to all staff of the company. 1Heart is a Certified Member of CAHSAH(California Association for Health Services at Home), Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, International Franchise Association (IFA), International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) and is accredited by BBB. The company operates in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino County and Santa Barbara County area.
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)