2016 Travvy Awards Recognize World Travel Holdings’ CruiseOne® and Villas of Distinction® Brands with Top Honors
- Sub Headline: CruiseOne wins Silver and Villas of Distinction wins Gold at second annual awards show presented by travAlliancemedia
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.cruiseone.com/
- Listed: January 8, 2016 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 08, 2016 – Leading home-based travel franchise CruiseOne® and full-service premier luxury villa provider Villas of Distinction®, both part of World Travel Holdings, have been recognized by travAlliancemedia as the Silver and Gold winners in the Best Travel Agency Franchise Group and Tour Operator categories, respectively, of the 2016 Travvy Awards.
“It is a huge honor to have CruiseOne recognized as a top travel agency franchise by the travel industry and travAlliancemedia, one of the industry’s leading trade publications. It would not be possible without the support of our Headquarters team, network of franchise owners and travel suppliers,” said Debbie Fiorino, senior vice president of CruiseOne / Dream Vacations. “With our new travel franchise brand Dream Vacations launching in April 2016, we decided that being the official show sponsor of the Travvys would be a good opportunity to highlight this new brand. To also win the Silver, is the icing on the cake.”
CruiseOne was recognized for its prestigious travel industry accolades and active involvement with the International Franchise Association, as well as the business-building resources the Headquarters team provides to its home-based franchise owners. These include an award-winning online learning management system for continuing education, an innovative marketing program with free and low-cost initiatives, state-of-the-art technology and more.
“Being recognized by our industry partners and colleagues along with travAlliancemedia as the Best Luxury Vacation Packager is a sincere privilege,” said Steve Lassman, vice president of villa product and agency relations for Villas of Distinction. “The cornerstone of our villa specialists and concierges is to provide impeccable service, and we look forward to assisting with and arranging personalized, memorable villa vacation experiences for both our travel partners’ customers and our clients.”
Villas of Distinction was acknowledged for its commitment to providing its clients with more than just a villa stay, but planning a completely customized vacation experience. Through its concierge services which offer a personal concierge to arrange every aspect of a vacation, Villas of Distinction has created countless, truly unique experiences for birthdays, wedding proposals, weddings, anniversaries, family reunions and more.
The 2016 Travvy Awards, presented by travAlliancemedia and sponsored by Dream Vacations, recognize the highest standards of excellence in the industry today and honor travel companies, travel products, travel agencies, travel executives, travel agents and destinations for their outstanding achievement. Finalists were nominated and voted on by the public, while an esteemed panel of judges selected the Gold and Silver winners in each category.
CruiseOne / Dream Vacations is looking for individuals who are passionate about travel, helping others and are eager to go into business for themselves, but not by themselves. For more information on joining this award-winning travel franchise, please visit CruiseOneFranchise.com or call 888-249-8235.
Travelers looking for a customized vacation experience planned by a full-service agency where a Villa Specialist finds the perfect destination to fit a client’s vacation desires, and a personal Concierge customizes a client’s vacation from start to finish will want to book with Villas of Distinction. For more information, visit VillasofDistinction.com or call 800-289-0900.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the world’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, hotels, resort vacations, cars and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of licensed private label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple owned and private label cruise and vacation brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Long Island, NY; Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Virginia Beach, Va.; and Chorley, United Kingdom. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.
255 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)