- City: Somerville
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseMaster.com
- Listed: February 13, 2016 7:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SOMERVILLE, NJ–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 12, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in North America, announces tips for picking your perfect match for a home inspection.
Today’s real estate professionals and home buyers use a team of service providers to get their deals done. One such professional is a home inspector. However, not all home inspection companies are created equally. Technology, training, and experience have created a great gap in service quality. Here are the signs it’s time for you to break-up with your home inspector and upgrade:
- Is your home inspector camera shy? A picture is worth a thousand words, and so it goes in home inspections. Sellers are more open to negotiating repair issues that are clearly documented in a professionally prepared report. Pictures can go a long way in demonstrating the need for specific repairs. Get on board with home selfies!
- Your inspector wants his alone time. Home buyers benefit most from the home inspection when they are welcomed to tag along with the inspector to hear firsthand his explanations of conditions found and his advice on how to maintain the home. Seeing conditions first hand and getting questions answered on the spot can make or break the outcome of an inspection. If your home inspector encourages you and your customers not to attend the inspection, you should use someone else. No one likes to start a relationship feeling insecure!
- It takes a week to get the report. Time is of the essence. If your home inspector consistently takes more than a day or so to deliver the final report, it may be time to move to a more efficient home inspector. Every real estate deal is time sensitive and getting the report in a timely manner is critical to all parties. Don’t you hate when he NEVER calls!
- Your home inspector needs a makeover. Image is important, even with home inspectors. Buyers can be nervous at the point of the home inspection, and the first impression of the home inspector will set the tone. You need an inspector who offers a professional service and looks the part while doing it. Dress to impress because first impressions are everything!
- Your inspector is gruff or arrogant. The home inspection is a pivotal step in the home purchase process. If your home inspector is a bit rough around the edges, and you wince every time he opens his mouth, it may be time to break up with him. Don’t worry, it’s him, not you. Bad manners are a deal killer!
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, N.J., HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 365 franchised areas throughout the U.S. and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information, please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
For more information, please call:
317 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)