- Sub Headline: LA's beloved Neapolitan pizzeria partners with Cleveland-based private wealth fund.
- Franchise URL: http://www.800DegreesPizza.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 4:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES (FranchisePOD.com) June 21, 2016 – 800 Degrees Pizza, a California-based company that is growing a cult following in LA, Vegas, and abroad, including Dubai and Tokyo, announced today that it has secured investment from Murfey Ventures, a venture capital fund.
Expansion is on the horizon. Along with the investment, the company has announced Steve Overholt as its Chief Executive Officer and Scott Berkowitz as Chief Development Officer. With the new executive team in place, 800 Degrees Pizza is now poised to expand operations through area-development agreements, international licensing, and corporate development.
“We are extremely excited to receive this significant investment. Beyond just growth capital, the addition of strategic resources, including our new CEO and CDO, will position 800 Degrees to continue to be the premium quality player in the fast casual pizza segment,” said Founder and Chef Anthony Carron. “Our mission is to be the best pizzeria period in any neighborhood we call home, and now we have the resources to truly succeed.”
Steve Overholt is an innovation-driven hospitality industry expert with more than two decades of executive and management experience with restaurant chains such as Paradise Restaurant Group and Outback Steakhouse. The brand’s new CDO Scott Berkowitz is a real estate and hotels franchise veteran with more than $300M in transactional activity and 20 years of expertise across the country.
From its humble beginnings near UCLA in 2011, 800 Degrees Pizza has led the way in the rapidly expanding fast-casual pizza marketplace. Combining Chef Carron’s fine dining culinary instincts with Old World Italian tradition and a build-your-own service model, 800 Degrees has changed how pizza is consumed and upended a $38 billion industry. By continuing to push the boundaries of food quality, design, and hospitality, 800 Degrees has positioned itself as the best-in-class fast-casual pizza brand.
Contact: Rachel Krupa, Krupa Consulting
Email / t. 323.656.6995
SOURCE 800 Degrees Pizza
349 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)