- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Franchise URL: http://www.800pizza.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 7:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // 800 PIZZA now being considered by many pizza aficionados to be the best Italian Restaurant in Dubai, you wouldn’t really believe how small it was when it started.
Mr. Alessandro D’Ubaldo, the mind behind the conception of 800 PIZZA – had been living in Dubai since 1999, and in 2007, he started a PIZZERIA due to his passion for traditional and authentic Italian food.
March 8, 2007, the very first outlet was opened in Dubai, UAE despite having the most dynamic name in the long and colorful history of pizza making, 800 PIZZA was a gem of an establishment. Little more than a hole in the wall, it contained the Italian owner’s pride and joy.
The joy and satisfaction that 800 PIZZA brought to all its customers were not just contained within 40sqm first branch, but has spread all over the city with additional 7 branches in Dubai, UAE. Not only that, An area development of Five (5) outlets has been sold in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Five (5) in Doha, Qatar and another Three (3) in Ajman and Sharjah, UAE. Our franchise plan is available globally for area development or country development.
800 PIZZA’s ardent passion and wish to share a taste of real Italian cuisine with people in this part of the globe is indeed a huge Sucess. With new branches opening, 800PIZZA has proven its excellence in the food industry and has surely built a brand recognized by many as the leading name in Traditional and Authentic Italian Food.
If you’d like to join our success and become your own boss, and be part of our franchise program feel free to contact us at http://www.800pizza.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE 800 PIZZA
260 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)