- Sub Headline: The Kickboxing Gym Franchise has Totaled 131 Clubs in 2015
- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.9round.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, SC – 9Round, a rapidly expanding chain of kickboxing gym franchises, has opened its 300th club. The milestone club opened in San Antonio as the most recent result of a vast expansion effort resulting with locations in 40 states and five countries.
9Round opened 131 clubs throughout 2015, almost doubling the impressive 84 clubs that were opened in 2014, which included the company’s first Canadian location. The company also signed international agreements for nearly 300 additional locations throughout Australia, Mexico and the Middle East.
Opening the 300th club is part of a long list of accomplishments over the past year that includes 9Round being named to Forbes’ list of 100 of America’s Most Promising Companies, reaching Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies, among other accolades.
“There is no better way than to start 2016 with the opening of our 300th location, which is a true milestone and accomplishment for any franchise brand. Every opening is worth celebrating, and we certainly look forward to unit 500, unit 1000 and beyond,” said Shannon Hudson, Founder and CEO of 9Round. “Our continued growth is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team, who has helped 9Round become the fastest-growing kickboxing gym franchise in the world.”
9Round workouts consist of nine, three-minute stations of activities that include cardio, weight training, abdominal exercises and kicks and punches on 100-pound, double-end, upper-cut and speed bags. Members have a 30-second active break between rounds to recover, which means doing small workouts with bags, as well as sit-ups and push-ups.
There are no class times, trainers are always on site, and routines change daily, giving members a fresh workout every time they come in.
“I’m still in shock to know that I’m opening 9Round’s 300th club,” said owner and operator of 9Round Stone Oak, Sarah Omstead. “It’s a tremendous honor and I hope it achieves the same level of success as the previous clubs.”
Hudson started 9Round after a lifetime of martial arts and more than 80 professional kickboxing bouts. He was in the top shape of his life, but noticed most of the people around him were not. He thought, “How do I take the grueling in-ring workouts and create a non-intimidating, convenient circuit workout format that the average person could enjoy without getting hit?”
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are 300 9Round clubs open and operating throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Saudi Arabia, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.
Marybeth St. Peters
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)