- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.9round.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 1:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, SC – 9Round, the world’s fastest-growing kickboxing gym franchise, has expanded its international footprint with the opening of the brand’s first location in England.
Located at 39 Friar St. in Reading, the new club has been opened by master developer Peter Taunton, who plans to open as many as 100 9Round locations throughout Europe over the next five years. Other countries targeted include France, Spain, Turkey and Germany.
“We are extremely excited about bringing the concept to England,” said 9Round founder and CEO Shannon Hudson. “Europe is an exciting new area of development for us and we are delighted to be able to bring our unique fitness proposition to England.”
The new club offers 9Round’s distinctive workouts which consist of nine, three-minute stations of activities that include cardio, weight training, abdominal exercises and kicks and punches on 100-pound, double-end, upper cut and speed bags. A real boxing bell rings to begin the workout, another to warn the station is ending and a third to signal the end. Members have a 30-second active break between rounds, which means doing small workouts with bags, as well as sit-ups and push-ups.
There are no class times, trainers are always on site, and routines change daily, giving members a fresh workout every time they come in.
“9Round is showing no signs of slowing down,” said Hudson, who has also signed international agreements in Canada, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand and the Middle East. “We are making significant progress expanding the 9Round brand internationally with the right franchise partners and this is further evidence of our momentum.”
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 300 9Round clubs open and operating throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, England and Saudi Arabia, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)