- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.9round.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 1:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, SC – 9Round, the world’s fastest-growing kickboxing gym franchise, has expanded its international footprint with the opening of the brand’s first location in England.
Located at 39 Friar St. in Reading, the new club has been opened by master developer Peter Taunton, who plans to open as many as 100 9Round locations throughout Europe over the next five years. Other countries targeted include France, Spain, Turkey and Germany.
“We are extremely excited about bringing the concept to England,” said 9Round founder and CEO Shannon Hudson. “Europe is an exciting new area of development for us and we are delighted to be able to bring our unique fitness proposition to England.”
The new club offers 9Round’s distinctive workouts which consist of nine, three-minute stations of activities that include cardio, weight training, abdominal exercises and kicks and punches on 100-pound, double-end, upper cut and speed bags. A real boxing bell rings to begin the workout, another to warn the station is ending and a third to signal the end. Members have a 30-second active break between rounds, which means doing small workouts with bags, as well as sit-ups and push-ups.
There are no class times, trainers are always on site, and routines change daily, giving members a fresh workout every time they come in.
“9Round is showing no signs of slowing down,” said Hudson, who has also signed international agreements in Canada, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand and the Middle East. “We are making significant progress expanding the 9Round brand internationally with the right franchise partners and this is further evidence of our momentum.”
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 300 9Round clubs open and operating throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, England and Saudi Arabia, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)