9Round’s Shannon Hudson Discusses the Blood, Sweat and Tears of Building a Business in New Book, ‘Zero To 100’
- Franchise URL: http://www.9round.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 10:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, SC – Shannon Hudson, co-founder and CEO of 9Round, the world’s largest and fastest-growing kickboxing gym franchise, pulls back the curtain on the blood, sweat and tears of building a fitness chain in his new book, ‘Zero To 100’.
Based on his journey from a world kickboxing champion to the founder of a worldwide brand, ‘Zero To 100’ reveals how Hudson built 9Round into a booming business and shares “Knockout Nuggets” of wisdom, including:
- Trust your gut, even if it makes others uncomfortable. Your gut, or your heart, is your inner voice. You must trust it.
- Know the score every day. The only way to keep score in business is with money. Check the bank account daily.
- Take heavy action. The ready, fire, aim strategy works.
Hudson wrote ‘Zero To 100’ in 18 months, all while continuing to grow 9Round into a global brand that today encompasses more than 300 locations in 39 states and eight countries. His passion and vision leaps off the pages as he details the various twists and turns, and ups and downs he faced while getting 9Round to where it is today, as well as the benefits of investing in a franchise system. His “Knockout Nuggets” of wisdom can also be found at the end of each chapter.
“Even with a franchise, there are many tidy details and lessons to be learned. These things are easy to miss, and it’s important to take time and pick up a nugget or two to improve your life,” says Hudson in the book’s introduction. “I don’t want you to sleepwalk through life, missing all the lessons as you go. Most people are just going through the motions and doing the same thing over and over – wondering why they keep getting the same results. Make sure you’re noticing and soaking up every nugget of knowledge along the way.”
Readers who want to start a business, purchase a franchise or simply need advice on chasing their dreams will swoon over ‘Zero To 100’ and Hudson’s practical guidance on achieving your goals.
Zero To 100 by Shannon Hudson is to be published April 8, 2016. It is available on Amazon in print and Kindle versions, where it became a best seller in less than three hours, and wherever books are sold.
To learn more about Shannon Hudson or 9Round, visit www.9round.com.
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are nearly 350 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 39 states and eight countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.
About Shannon Hudson
Shannon “The Cannon” Hudson began studying the martial arts at the age of seven and has continued training ever since. He has a fifth-degree black belt in Japanese Shotokan Karate, a fourth-degree black belt under the Joe Lewis Fighting System, and is the reigning IKF Light Middleweight Kickboxing Champion of the World. After more than 80 professional kickboxing bouts, Hudson was in the top shape of his life, but noticed most of the people around him were not. He thought, “How do I take the grueling in-ring workouts and create a non-intimidating, convenient circuit workout format that the average person could enjoy without getting hit?” After much thought, 9Round was born in 2008.
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)