9Round’s Shannon Hudson Discusses the Blood, Sweat and Tears of Building a Business in New Book, ‘Zero To 100’
- Franchise URL: http://www.9round.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 10:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, SC – Shannon Hudson, co-founder and CEO of 9Round, the world’s largest and fastest-growing kickboxing gym franchise, pulls back the curtain on the blood, sweat and tears of building a fitness chain in his new book, ‘Zero To 100’.
Based on his journey from a world kickboxing champion to the founder of a worldwide brand, ‘Zero To 100’ reveals how Hudson built 9Round into a booming business and shares “Knockout Nuggets” of wisdom, including:
- Trust your gut, even if it makes others uncomfortable. Your gut, or your heart, is your inner voice. You must trust it.
- Know the score every day. The only way to keep score in business is with money. Check the bank account daily.
- Take heavy action. The ready, fire, aim strategy works.
Hudson wrote ‘Zero To 100’ in 18 months, all while continuing to grow 9Round into a global brand that today encompasses more than 300 locations in 39 states and eight countries. His passion and vision leaps off the pages as he details the various twists and turns, and ups and downs he faced while getting 9Round to where it is today, as well as the benefits of investing in a franchise system. His “Knockout Nuggets” of wisdom can also be found at the end of each chapter.
“Even with a franchise, there are many tidy details and lessons to be learned. These things are easy to miss, and it’s important to take time and pick up a nugget or two to improve your life,” says Hudson in the book’s introduction. “I don’t want you to sleepwalk through life, missing all the lessons as you go. Most people are just going through the motions and doing the same thing over and over – wondering why they keep getting the same results. Make sure you’re noticing and soaking up every nugget of knowledge along the way.”
Readers who want to start a business, purchase a franchise or simply need advice on chasing their dreams will swoon over ‘Zero To 100’ and Hudson’s practical guidance on achieving your goals.
Zero To 100 by Shannon Hudson is to be published April 8, 2016. It is available on Amazon in print and Kindle versions, where it became a best seller in less than three hours, and wherever books are sold.
To learn more about Shannon Hudson or 9Round, visit www.9round.com.
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are nearly 350 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 39 states and eight countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.
About Shannon Hudson
Shannon “The Cannon” Hudson began studying the martial arts at the age of seven and has continued training ever since. He has a fifth-degree black belt in Japanese Shotokan Karate, a fourth-degree black belt under the Joe Lewis Fighting System, and is the reigning IKF Light Middleweight Kickboxing Champion of the World. After more than 80 professional kickboxing bouts, Hudson was in the top shape of his life, but noticed most of the people around him were not. He thought, “How do I take the grueling in-ring workouts and create a non-intimidating, convenient circuit workout format that the average person could enjoy without getting hit?” After much thought, 9Round was born in 2008.
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Johnny Rockets To Host Grand Reopening Event In Washington, DC (2 views)