- Sub Headline: World's Largest Chain of Transmission Specialists Continues to Drive National Expansion Plans
- Listed: August 25, 2017 9:06 am
- Expires: 219 days, 3 hours
AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide
HORSHAM, Pa., Aug. 24, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AAMCO Transmissions, Inc. (“AAMCO”), announced today that it plans to open 18 new service center locations with new and existing franchisees across the country. This latest growth news comes during a strong year for franchise development for the company, which has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine as a 2017 “Best of the Best” and by Franchise Direct as a Top 100 Global Franchise.
The new AAMCO service centers will be located throughout the U.S. in cities from Los Angeles; Queen Creek, Arizona; and Katy, Texas to Teaneck, NJ; New Orleans and Miami. In addition to these openings, AAMCO is targeting select cities in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri and Pennsylvania to continue to fuel national expansion for the remainder of the year.
“AAMCO has been working tirelessly with new and existing franchisees to identify opportunities for growth and help them achieve their business goals,” said Brian O’Donnell, senior vice president of franchise sales at AAMCO Transmissions, Inc. “As the company continues expanding its national footprint, we look forward to opening more service centers with these talented men and women and bringing our brand of total car care to even more markets.”
For more than 50 years, AAMCO’s network of locally owned and independently operated automotive service centers has employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand that provides a variety of services including brake repair, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was named to Entrepreneur magazine’s 2017 Franchise 500 ranking top of its category for the third consecutive year. Additionally, AAMCO has been consecutively ranked on Franchise Times’ Top 200+ for the last two years.
With nearly 650 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit franchisee operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $223,600 to $330,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. AAMCO offers financing support for qualified candidates. Reduced franchise fees are also available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Kim Robinson, director of franchise development, at 866-379-5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest branded chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 650 franchised automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO-branded centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit: aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
SOURCE AAMCO Transmissions, Inc.
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)