- Sub Headline: World's Largest Franchise of Transmission Specialists Honors Franchise Owners for Outstanding Business Performance
- Franchise URL: http://www.aamco.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa., March 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AAMCO, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, announced today the winners of its 2015 President’s Club Awards. The President’s Club Awards challenges AAMCO’s nearly 700 centers in an annual competition measured by 15 key performance indicators (KPIs) within four major categories, including business growth, training and education, customer satisfaction and brand standards. Earlier this month, these franchise owners were awarded with an all-expense paid trip to Cancun, Mexico where they were honored at a special gala for their dedication and tireless efforts to their businesses and success of the AAMCO brand.
“We’re very proud to honor the 2015 President’s Club recipients. These owners and their centers represent our brand’s commitment to integrity and define all that it stands for,” said Brett Ponton, CEO and president of American Driveline and AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “At AAMCO, our goal is to provide customers with outstanding customer and automotive repair service, and it’s because of the dedication exemplified by these individuals, along with the rest of our network of franchise owners, that we can continue to uphold our company’s strong industry reputation.”
Among those honored was John Summers, who was named the Grand Champion of the 2015 President’s Club. Summers, a longtime AAMCO franchisee, turned his three-bay service center in Louisville, Ky., into a 10-bay facility after nearly a decade of business growth. In addition to running his center, the franchise owner actively supports his community through donations and sponsorships that go toward college scholarships for local high school seniors.
“It’s truly an honor to receive this distinguished recognition,” said Summers. “One of the key attributes of a successful business is creating a work environment that empowers employees to form a strong team and work together toward a common goal. AAMCO’s proven business model provides its franchisees with the ongoing support and the necessary tools to foster this kind of business culture.”
At the gala, AAMCO also honored the President’s Club’s Divisional, Regional and Best New Center Owner recipients, including:
North Eastern Division – Ed Wristen and Tim Erwin, Crystal Lake, Ill.
South-Central Division – Jason Butler, Jacksonville, Fla.
Western Division – Maggie and Apolinar Rico, Signal Hill, Calif.
Mike Ganjei, Alexandria, Va.
John Snyder, Dover, Del.
Daryl Deig, Indianapolis, Ind.
Joseph Zambri, Whitby, Ontario
A.C. and A.J. Sollitto, Bronx, N.Y.
Doug Petersen, Kent, Ohio
Wayne Kummer and Nicklaus Kummer, Rapid City, S.D.
Robert Goldberg, Ocala, Fla.
Charles Stasny, Houston
Frank Filacchione, Jacksonville, Fla.
James Tyson, III and Joy Wilkins, Winterville, N.C.
Howard McJunkin, Corvallis, Ore.
Craig Hiett, Cheyenne, Wyo.
Derek Tinder and Steve Phillips, Walnut Creek, Calif.
Julie Lento and Stacy Kujawa, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
Wayne Martella, Mesa, Ariz.
Best New Center Winner
Lee and Keva Konsker, Lighthouse Point, Fla.
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on system size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or www.aamcoblog.com.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)