- Sub Headline: Leader in Total Car Care Continues Commitment to the Professional Development of its Franchise Owners and their Employees
- Franchise URL: http://www.aamco.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 10:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) May 16, 2016 – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, today announced it is celebrating its first anniversary of AAMCO University. The specialized training facility, which opened in Newnan, Georgia during the first quarter of 2015, is part of AAMCO’s long-term strategy to drive operational excellence and growth systemwide. Over the last year, AAMCO University graduated 11 New Dealer classes; and has had more than 800 trainees enroll and complete over 10,500 courses via the University’s flexible, online Learning Management System.
Under the direction of qualified instructors, AAMCO University offers a wide range of programs at its School of Franchise Ownership, School of Management, School of Technical Excellence and School of Franchise Support. Its expansive curriculum goes beyond the classroom by incorporating hands-on demonstrations, webinars and on-demand video, as well as in-field programs that are specifically designed to meet the needs of AAMCO’s franchisees, customer service managers and technicians.
“We’re thrilled to be celebrating AAMCO University’s one-year anniversary,” said Rob Rajkowski, chief operating officer of AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “We have received a lot of positive feedback from our franchisees and their employees about the benefits of receiving ongoing training. Not only are our franchisees learning to become more efficient entrepreneurs, their technicians and managers are enhancing their skills and improving customer service for top-down business improvement. Through AAMCO University, we’ve established a world-class training program, which sets us apart in the automotive aftermarket repair industry.”
In 2016, AAMCO University will introduce training courses focused on the brand’s new approach to the customer experience in their centers. Franchisees and their service managers will participate in training classes that provide key insights on simplifying processes for both the customer and the center staff, as well as, new service recommendations to offer consumers more options when it comes to their transmission service. Also in 2016, AAMCO will be launching a comprehensive training program around its new Brake Service packages. This brake training will be a chain-wide initiative and includes both technical and customer experience training modules.
“The brand is continuing to raise the bar on excellence in our industry through AAMCO University’s comprehensive training programs,” said Andrew Garrett, dean of AAMCO University. “The future is very bright, and I look forward to watching another round of trainees graduate and transition into our service centers across the country.”
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on system size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 866-379-5649 or email@example.com or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or www.aamcoblog.com.
377 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)