AAMCO Franchise Drives Sales For Franchisees Through Partnership With Transmission Remanufacturing Operation
- Sub Headline: Leader in Total Car Care's Sister Company Global Powertrain Systems Allows Franchisees to Gain Greater Market Share in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- City: Horsham
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: November 27, 2015 12:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa. – Nov. 25, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, announced today significant progress in maximizing profitability for its franchisees through its partnership with its sister company Global Powertrain Systems (GPS) and its remanufactured transmission facility. GPS, which is located next to AAMCO’s latest training facility, AAMCO University, is part of the company’s strategic plan to modernize the brand and build long-lasting customer relationships.
Through its partnership with GPS, AAMCO franchisees are given immediate access to a vertically integrated supply chain with preferred pricing on the brand’s core transmission category. More than 70 percent of the brand’s franchise owners across the country are able to have a high-quality remanufactured transmission with a better warranty delivered to their service center the next day. This partnership allows the company’s franchisees to keep their costs low and focus on increasing their profitability in the Total Car Care segment. Furthermore, it reduces the challenges of actively seeking and recruiting well-trained builders.
“Global Powertrain Systems has given our franchisees the ability to control the cost, quality and speed of delivery on our highest ticket item, transmissions,” said Brian O’Donnell, senior vice president of franchise sales at AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “This ultimately has driven greater efficiencies for the brand, while giving us the opportunity to focus on growing our Total Car Care business and capture more market share in the general automotive repair industry.”
For Sam and Sherri Underwood, owners of the AAMCO service center in Levittown, Pa., the company’s business model has allowed them to take their business to the next level. The franchisees plan to relocate their existing AAMCO location during the first quarter of 2016 to a new, larger service center in the area in order to serve their growing customer base.
“Now that AAMCO has a partnership with GPS, the business model is very simple to operate and makes it easier to run a successful business and with less support,” said Sherri Underwood. “The benefits of the partnership with GPS are endless. There is a better warranty to offer our customers and we are saving the salary that we would have to pay a builder. It also reduces the challenges of maintaining a specialized labor workforce.”
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a Total Car Care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more.
Recognition for AAMCO includes being named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®. The system size, growth rate, and financial strength also earned the brand the top spot in the transmission repair category on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list. In addition, AAMCO was ranked No. 154 on the Franchise Times’ 2015 Top 200+.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://aamcofranchises.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. The company was recently ranked No. 124 on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, also earning the No. 1 rank on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list, and No. 154 on the Franchise Times’ 2015 Top 200+. For more information, visit http://aamcofranchises.com.
293 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)