- Sub Headline: World's Largest Franchise of Transmission Specialists Receives National Recognition for Training Program
- Franchise URL: http://www.aamco.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 8:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, has been named as one of Chief Learning Officer’s (CLO) 2016 LearningElite award winners for its comprehensive learning and development program. CLO’s LearningElite is a robust, peer-reviewed ranking and benchmarking program that acknowledges organizations employing exemplary workforce development strategies and delivering significant business results.
“We are very honored to be part of such a prestigious ranking and recognized for our contributions to the professional development and training industry,” said Brett Ponton, CEO and president of American Driveline and AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “Training continues to be a strong focus for our company and one of the reasons why AAMCO remains at the forefront of the automotive aftermarket industry. As the franchisor, it is our mission to set up our franchise owners and their employees for success by providing the very best training and educational resources, while building and protecting our brand’s reputation among current and prospective customers.”
As part of the annual ranking, AAMCO was named among more than 70 other national organizations across various industries. The news comes on the heels of the first anniversary of the company’s state-of-the-art training facility, AAMCO University. AAMCO’s training curriculum includes over 300 comprehensive training courses designed for its franchise owners, customer service managers and technicians.
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on system size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 866-379-5649 or email@example.com or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or www.aamcoblog.com.
289 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)