AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee
- Sub Headline: Franchise Owners Tom and Tricia Eden Recognized for Their Dedication, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Listed: July 29, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) HORSHAM, Pa. – AAMCO Transmissions, Inc. (“AAMCO”), franchisor of the world’s largest branded chain of transmission specialists and an industry leader in total car care services, announced the owners of its Lafayette, Indiana service center have been recognized by the Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee for their dedication, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Owned by AAMCO franchisees Tom and Tricia Eden, the AAMCO Franchise in Lafayette has gone above and beyond to provide support its local community, donating time and more than $30,000 to local charities and nonprofit organizations over the past 12 years while continuously growing their business.
“My wife and I are incredibly honored to be chosen as the Small Business of the Month in Lafayette,” said Tom Eden, AAMCO of Lafayette franchisee. “Our AAMCO center was founded on three building blocks: positive customer experience, pro-employee business philosophy and a desire to help others through personal acts and charitable giving. Because we place an emphasis on these areas, we’ve been able to grow our business while still giving back to the community.”
Lafayette Mayor Tony Roswarski and State Representative Sheila Klinker honored the Edens with the award at a ceremony earlier this month. The Edens are committed to giving back to their local community. Most recently, they sponsored a young equestrian in the 2016 Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair horse competition – their sponsored rider took home the Blue Ribbon! On several occasions, the Edens have paid for customer repairs and driven customers to their destinations. In addition, AAMCO of Lafayette offers discounts to both active and retired military personnel.
The Edens opened the AAMCO of Lafayette in 2004 after years of searching for the right franchise opportunity to fit their needs. The owners have lived in the surrounding area for more than 25 years and are part of the Lafayette Chamber of Commerce and Lafayette Business to Business. Before joining AAMCO, Tom worked as an engineer and then plant manager for 20 years, while Tricia raised their four children and assisted with the daily operations for the AAMCO center.
“We’re incredibly proud of the Edens for their dedication to the continued growth of their center and community involvement,” said Rob Rajkowski, chief operating officer at AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “The Edens have grown their business by more than 30 percent in the second quarter of this year, which is a true testament to their dedication to providing an exceptional customer experience.”
For more than 50 years, AAMCO’s network of locally owned and independently operated automotive service centers has employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand that provides a variety of services including brake repair, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on network size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 866-379-5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest branded chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 franchised automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO-branded centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit: aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
528 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)