- Sub Headline: Local Husband-and-Wife Team Relocate Existing Pennsylvania Facility to New, Larger Service Center
- Franchise URL: http://www.AAMCO.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 6:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Penn. (FranchisePOD.com) June 14, 2016 – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest transmission specialists and leader in total car care, announced today its new Bristol, Pennsylvania location will host a grand opening celebration on Saturday, June 18 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 2520 Durham Road. The celebration will include an on-site appearance and music from one of Philadelphia’s top-rated radio stations, refreshments, various prize giveaways and bounce house for kids. In addition, the grand opening will feature a ribbon cutting ceremony and the unveiling of a dedicated parking spot for wounded warriors.
The owners, Sam and Sherri Underland, relocated their AAMCO franchise on Bristol-Emilie Road to a new, larger service center, which features 10 bays, including two quick lube bays. The location will serve customers from 8 a.m. –5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday. Additional Sunday and evening hours will be added in the coming months.
“Over the last 14 years, Sam and I have had the pleasure of providing the community with total car care service, and we are excited to share this special occasion with local residents and dignitaries,” said Sherri Underland. “The new location will allow us to better serve the community, and provide even more customers superior service for all of their automotive needs.”
For more than 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repair, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on system size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
For more information about the AAMCO in Bristol, please visit www.aamcolevittownpa.com or call 267-202-0156.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit: aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
368 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)