- Street: 201 Gibraltar Rd #100
- City: Horsham
- State: Pennsylvania
- Zip/Postal Code: 19044
- Slogan or Tagline: Ranked #1 in category. Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500.
- Franchise Fee: $39,500
- Investment Range: $227,400 to $333,000
- Units In Operation: 671 Year Founded:
- Year Founded: 1963 Franchising Since:
- Franchising Since: 1963
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: November 16, 2015 2:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AAMCO Franchise Opportunities
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS – TOP-RATED AUTO REPAIR FRANCHISE
FROM TRANSMISSIONS TO TOTAL CAR CARE, AN ICONIC BRAND THAT KEEPS GROWING
AAMCO has spent the past half century as the worldwide leader in transmission repairs. Since our founding in 1962, we have serviced more than 45 million vehicles, and we have more than 700 auto repair franchise locations in North America. Our legacy brand continues to thrive. Entrepreneur magazine has consistently ranked us as a top choice in its annual Franchise 500 rankings of franchise opportunities. We are also an iconic brand that customers know. We recently hired a marketing firm to measure how well the public knows our brand, and 92% of people surveyed recognized us as the leading brand for transmission repair. This is no accident: we’ve spent five decades building customer trust through our “Double-A-BEEP-BEEP-M-C-O” marketing campaigns.
What does AAMCO brand power mean to you?
AAMCO’s brand power means more potential customers. As the recognized leader in transmission for 50 years, we have proven ourselves, our systems and our brand, time and again. Think of it this way: in the $200 billion general automotive repair aftermarket, we have brand recognition in excess of 90 percent. Add to that almost 900 locations nationwide and the most highly skilled technicians in the industry.And it doesn’t stop with transmissions. AAMCO is well positioned to become the market leader in brakes, tune-ups, air conditioning and other aftermarket services.
No Automotive Experience Necessary
Owning an AAMCO center is great for entrepreneurs who want a successful business. But not every aspiring business owner has the same expectations, background, or budget. That’s why AAMCO offers you three great options for ownership. Identify the opportunity below that appeals to your sense of business ownership.
-New Store Development
“This is a business with staying power and that’s continuing to grow. Before joining AAMCO, I was a service writer for a car dealership; I saw how much business was out there. I wanted to stop making money for someone else and start making money for myself. AAMCO gave me that opportunity.”
Wayne Martella, Multi Center Franchise Owner – 3 AAMCO Centers | Arizona
“When I looked at different franchises, I realized that AAMCO offered the best return, the most company support, and a viable future. The operations team is very hands-on. If I call my Regional Operations Manager, he gets back to me immediately, comes to my center, and offers suggestions or provides answers that can help my business grow.”
Tony Sollitto, Multi Center Franchise Owner – 2 AAMCO Centers | Staten Island and Brooklyn, NY
Industry recognition has fueled our reputation
AAMCO’s franchise legacy began back in 1963. Since then, we have achieved over 90% name recognition and earned the host of awards below:
Franchise 500 List: Entrepreneur Magazine
#60 Overall Franchise (top 12 percent)
#53 in Top Global Franchises
#1 in industry 28 of last 30 years—for 10 years running
The Top 20 Franchises to Start !
#16 Best Overall Value Franchise
All-Star Franchise: Allbusiness.com
#258 out of 300 All-Star Franchise Ranking 2011
We provide the preparation for a strong opening
Among the many benefits of joining the AAMCO franchise system, our opening training and support is especially important. From site selection to employee recruitment, we are with you every step of the way. You don’t open your doors until you are comfortable and fully versed in the AAMCO business system.
Available Financing for Qualified Candidates
Opening Support & Training
$8,000 taken off the initial fee of $39,500.
Offering Financial Assistance
Loan pre-qualification assistance available. Financing package available for presentation to lender with loan application.
497 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)