- Sub Headline: Iconic Transmission Repair Franchise Named No. 1 Franchise in Automotive Repair Category
- City: Horsham
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.aamco.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa., Jan. 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest transmission specialists and leader in total car care, has been recognized as one of Franchise Rankings’ Top Overall Franchises. The greater Philadelphia area, Pa.-based company was awarded the No. 5 overall franchise ranking among the top 100 franchises, in addition to being named the No. 1 automotive franchise in the ranking. The Franchise Rankings list aims to identify the key strengths and competitive advantages of leading franchises across a variety of industries each month.
“We’re proud to receive this national recognition from Franchise Rankings,” said Brett Ponton, CEO and President of American Driveline and AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “We have been making major investments in the brand around training and technology and are pleased to see this translate into the rankings we received.”
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. Brian O’Donnell, senior vice president of franchise sales commented, “We are excited to see our progress being recognized and proud to be ranked so highly given the all the strong brands in which we competed against”.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400- $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or email@example.com or visit www.aamcofranchises.com.
About the AAMCO Transmission Franchise
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit www.aamcofranchises.com.
213 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)