- Sub Headline: World's Largest Franchise of Transmission Specialists Named One of the Top 10 "Oil Change-Plus" Chain
- Franchise URL: http://www.AAMCO.com
- Listed: May 2, 2016 10:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa., May 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest transmission specialists and leader in total car care, has been recognized as one of National Oil & Lube News’ (NOLN) 2016 TOPS in the Industry. The greater Philadelphia area-based company ranked as one of the top 10 “Oil Change-Plus” companies among the 61 chains nationwide for the eighth consecutive year. The TOPS in the Industry annual list aims to extensively research, identify and rank the top auto service chains in the nation and internationally.
“We’re proud to receive this recognition from National Oil & Lube News for the eighth consecutive year,” said Brett Ponton, CEO and president of American Driveline and AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “From training to operations, we’ve invested heavily in the development of our business to ensure the continued success of our franchisees and further position the brand for future growth. Thanks to our experienced corporate team and dedicated franchise owners, we have never been more confident in the future of our company.”
As part of the ranking, NOLN recognized AAMCO and the growth of the top “oil change-plus” shops, a category which includes auto service companies that offer a variety of automotive services, in addition to oil changes, such as muffler shops, auto repair centers, mass merchant retailers, among others.
For more than 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repair, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more. AAMCO was recently named to Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500®, ranking at the top of the transmission repair category. Based on system size, growth rate and financial strength, the brand also earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400-$333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.aamcofranchises.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit: aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)