- Sub Headline: Auto Repair Franchise Named One of Top 500 Franchise Concepts in the U.S.
- City: Horsham
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.aamco.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa., Feb. 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — For the second consecutive year, AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, has been ranked as the No. 1 franchise in its category in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500®. The ranking aims to reveal the impact of the newest trends and industries poised for growth.
“Over the last decade, AAMCO has been part of this prestigious ranking, and we’re very honored to be named as the top franchise in our category for the last two years,” said Brett Ponton, CEO and president of American Driveline and AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “On behalf of the entire company, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our franchisees for their extraordinary contributions and dedication to the success of the AAMCO brand. We will continue to make every effort to ensure that we maintain our brand reputation and provide the highest quality service to our customers.”
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a total car care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or email@example.com or visit aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)