- Sub Headline: Leader in Auto Repair Franchising Well Positioned to Capitalize on Continued Growth of Automotive Aftermarket
- City: Horsham
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: December 1, 2015 2:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HORSHAM, Pa. – Dec. 1, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – According to the 2015 Joint Channel Forecast Model, the total automotive aftermarket sales is expected to grow from $246.7 billion in 2014 to $284.3 billion in 2018, an increase of nearly $38 billion. Capitalizing on this upward trend, AAMCO franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and leader in total car care, has experienced double-digit sales growth in Total Car Care services year after year. Over the last year alone, the total number of customers who visited an AAMCO service center for maintenance services rose to 60 percent, and that number is predicted to continue to rise over the next several years.
AAMCO Franchise’s success in the Total Car Care sector is due in part to its partnership with sister company Global Powertrain Systems, which maximizes franchisee profitability by giving owners the ability to control the cost, quality and speed of delivery on transmission repair work through its remanufactured transmission facility in Newnan, Ga. Additionally, the company launched its “Trust” campaign to expand the public’s perception of AAMCO’s automotive maintenance services beyond transmission repair.
“There has never been a better time to invest in an AAMCO franchise,” said Brett Ponton, president and chief executive officer of AAMCO. “As a franchisor, our focus is to ensure that we have a profitable business model for our franchisees. In addition to experiencing double-digit increases in Total Car Care, our core category of transmission repair also continues to grow, making AAMCO an ideal investment opportunity for prospective franchise owners.”
Wayne Martella has owned three service centers in Mesa, Ariz., for the last eight years. Since joining AAMCO, Martella’s business has experienced exponential growth as a result of multiple revenue streams and reported record revenue increases.
“AAMCO is one of the most trusted and recognized automotive brands in the country,” said Martella. “This is a business with staying power that will only continue to thrive. Since expanding the brand’s services to include Total Car Care, my business has greatly benefitted as a result. In one given year, we reached the highest of transmission repair and automotive maintenance sales, and consequently, total average weekly gross sales. This speaks volumes for the company’s proven business model.”
For over 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and operated independent service centers have employed the latest technology. Expert technicians diagnose a repair, fix it right the first time, and back it with a nationwide warranty. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, the company has evolved into a Total Car Care brand providing a variety of services including brake repairs, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more.
Recognition for AAMCO includes being named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®. The system size, growth rate, and financial strength also earned the brand the top spot in the transmission repair category on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list. In addition, AAMCO was ranked No. 154 on the Franchise Times’ 2015 Top 200+.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least $65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development, at 888-977-1419 or email@example.com or visit http://www.aamcofranchises.com.
About AAMCO Franchise
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. The company was recently ranked No. 124 on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, also earning the No. 1 rank on Entrepreneur’s “Best of the Best” list, and No. 154 on the Franchise Times’ 2015 Top 200+. For more information, visit aamcofranchises.com.
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)