- Sub Headline: Former Beauty Industry Professional Finds New Calling as Business Owner
- Franchise URL: http://www.AAMCO.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 6:29 am
- Expires: 76 days, 15 hours
HORSHAM, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) June 6, 2016 – AAMCO Franchise, the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care, has announced its service center in Santa Rosa, Calif., located at 1250 Cleveland Avenue has a new owner. The Santa Rosa service center features 6 bays and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The new owners, Marjan Barabian and her husband Basim Mughannam, have been residents of Sonoma County for 25 years. The duo became owners of AAMCO of Santa Rosa on February 1. Prior to joining AAMCO, Barabian, who will manage the day-to-day operations of the business, spent more than 17 years in the professional beauty industry, working for companies, like Chanel, and holding executive positions with OPI, Sexy Hair and Dior. Mughannam has always had a passion for cars and spent his early years in the auto mechanic industry, as his family owned a number of local shops. He brings an extensive business background to AAMCO, as he owns a 25-year-old local commercial custom cabinetry business.
“When my husband and I were looking for businesses for me to operate, I knew regardless of the industry it must be something I would enjoy learning and have a passion for,” said Barabian. “My father taught me about auto mechanics while growing up and by the time I was 15 years old, I already knew how to change a car’s tire and oil. When we first met with AAMCO and walked into the Santa Rosa location, I instantly felt this was the right opportunity for us. As a new business owner, I want the AAMCO of Santa Rosa to be a place where customers can also feel at home and just as confident in our assessments and repair work as we are. Customer satisfaction stands as our utmost priority.
While Barabian admits she is still learning all of the “nuts and bolts” of a transmission, she is confident in her business acumen and that her seasoned team of expert technicians will continue to drive the business forward.
“AAMCO’s long-standing reputation and brand history resonates with prospective franchisees,” said Brian O’Donnell, senior vice president of franchise sales at AAMCO Transmission, Inc. “A number of our franchisees are not automotive industry professionals and come from a variety of backgrounds, but they are all passionate about entrepreneurship. Given the brand’s extensive training and ongoing support, each and every one of our franchise owners are set up for success.” For more than 50 years, AAMCO’s locally owned and independent service centers employ expert technicians and the latest technology to diagnose and repair all makes of cars and trucks. Known as the world’s leading transmission expert, AAMCO is now becoming the leading total car care brand providing virtually any maintenance or service, including batteries, tires, brakes, tune-ups, shocks and struts, routine maintenance and more, that your car will ever need. For more information or to find an AAMCO dealer near you, visit aamco.com.
With nearly 700 centers across North America, AAMCO is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of at least$65,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $227,400 – $333,000 with a $39,500 initial franchise fee. Reduced franchise fees are available for honorably discharged veterans.
For more information about the AAMCO of Santa Rosa, visit their website or call 707-579-4100. To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with AAMCO, contact Eric Simon, director of franchise development at 888-977-1419 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit: aamcofranchise.com.
AAMCO is the world’s largest chain of transmission specialists and a leader in total car care services. AAMCO has nearly 700 automotive centers throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1962, AAMCO centers are proud to have served more than 45 million drivers. For more information, visit:aamcouniversity.com, aamco.com or aamcoblog.com.
208 total views, 5 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (5 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (5 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (5 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (5 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)