Aaron’s and “Despierta America” Surprise Maria Sahagun, Winner of the “Wake Up in Your New Home” Contest, with Home Full of Furniture
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 24, 2015 11:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Nov. 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Aaron’s, Inc., (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, in partnership with Univision Network’s “Despierta America,” surprised Maria Sahagun, a resident of Rialto, California, with new furniture, a prize package valued at more than $24,000, which will fill her entire home as a part of the first “Despierta En Tu Nuevo Hogar” (Wake Up in Your New Home) contest.
Maria Sahagun hugs her son with excitement as Aaron’s, Inc. associates deliver furniture to fill her entire home on Friday, November 20, 2015, in Rialto, California. Aaron’s, Inc., a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, in partnership with Univision Network’s “Despierta America,” surprised Sahagun with new furniture, a prize package valued at more than $24,000, as a part of the first “Despierta En Tu Nuevo Hogar” (Wake Up in Your New Home) contest.
Sahagun is a single mother of three children, a 17-year-old, a 13-year-old and a 7-year-old who has autism and other conditions. Sahagun has worked hard to provide a home for her children but had only loaned furniture in the home.
“As a single mother, Maria has worked very hard to provide for her family with special needs. Her children deserve to have a safe and comfortable home environment,” said Andrea Freeman, Aaron’s Vice President of Marketing. “We have been so excited about our first Univision ‘Despierta America’ contest and received an overwhelming response from viewers. We were so proud to be able to help four winners and their families own the life they want.”
As the Grand Prize Winner of the “Wake Up in Your New Home” contest, the California resident can now create lasting memories in her new home with her children for years to come. The prize package includes furniture to fill three bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, and electronics and appliances for her home.
Amada Castillo from Van Nuys, California, Evis Alvarenga from Gaithersburg, Maryland and Maria Velasquez from Charlotte, North Carolina were the three contest finalists who received a $1,000 Aaron’s shopping spree. Viewers had the opportunity to enter to win by submitting their contest entry online at www.DespiertaAmerica.com/nuevohogar through Sunday, October 11, 2015.
Sahagun was chosen out of more than 15,400 families who entered the contest.
To learn more about Aaron’s, join the conversation by “liking” Aaron’s on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aaronsinc) and following Aaron’s on Twitter (www.twitter.com/aaronsinc).
About Aaron’s, Inc.
Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 2,000 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Aaron’s was founded in 1955, is headquartered in Atlanta, and has been publicly traded since 1982. Progressive, a leading virtual lease-to-own company and a wholly-owned subsidiary, provides lease-purchase solutions through more than 16,000 retail locations in 46 states. Aaron’s, Inc. includes the Aarons.com, ShopHomeSmart.com, and ProgLeasing.com brands. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
SOURCE Aaron’s, Inc.
Director of Public Relations
204 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)