- Sub Headline: Aaron's to be primary race sponsor at Atlanta race on Sunday, February 28
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.aarons.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, announced today that it will be the primary race sponsor for the No. 15 Aaron’s Chevrolet SS driven by Clint Bowyer for HScott Motorsports at the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 in Atlanta this weekend.
Aaron’s has been an integral part of NASCAR since 2000 and has sponsored several drivers over the years who raced at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Aaron’s backyard. The company’s recently announced partnership with Michael Waltrip as a spokesperson and the one-time primary sponsorship of Bowyer in the Atlanta race supports Aaron’s commitment to NASCAR and its fans.
“We’re excited to continue our legacy with NASCAR in our hometown by joining with Clint Bowyer, an established driver in the sport,” said Andrea Freeman, Aaron’s Vice President of Marketing. “We are welcoming Clint, a friend and former driver for Michael Waltrip, into the Aaron’s family.”
Bowyer can be seen driving the No. 15 Aaron’s Chevrolet SS at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on Sunday, February 28 on FOX beginning at 1:00 P.M. ET.
About Aaron’s, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) is a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, and currently has more than 2,000 Company-operated and franchised stores in 47 states and Canada. Progressive Leasing, a leading virtual lease-to-own company, provides lease-purchase solutions through approximately 16,000 retail locations in 46 states. Dent-A-Med, Inc., d/b/a the HELPcard®, is offered through over 1,400 locations and provides a variety of second-look credit products that are originated through a federally insured bank. Aaron’s was founded in 1955, has been publicly traded since 1982 and owns the Aarons.com, ShopHomeSmart.com, ProgLeasing.com, and HELPcard.com brands. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
SOURCE Aaron’s, Inc.
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)