- Sub Headline: Aaron's to be primary race sponsor at Atlanta race on Sunday, February 28
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.aarons.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, announced today that it will be the primary race sponsor for the No. 15 Aaron’s Chevrolet SS driven by Clint Bowyer for HScott Motorsports at the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 in Atlanta this weekend.
Aaron’s has been an integral part of NASCAR since 2000 and has sponsored several drivers over the years who raced at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Aaron’s backyard. The company’s recently announced partnership with Michael Waltrip as a spokesperson and the one-time primary sponsorship of Bowyer in the Atlanta race supports Aaron’s commitment to NASCAR and its fans.
“We’re excited to continue our legacy with NASCAR in our hometown by joining with Clint Bowyer, an established driver in the sport,” said Andrea Freeman, Aaron’s Vice President of Marketing. “We are welcoming Clint, a friend and former driver for Michael Waltrip, into the Aaron’s family.”
Bowyer can be seen driving the No. 15 Aaron’s Chevrolet SS at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on Sunday, February 28 on FOX beginning at 1:00 P.M. ET.
About Aaron’s, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) is a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, and currently has more than 2,000 Company-operated and franchised stores in 47 states and Canada. Progressive Leasing, a leading virtual lease-to-own company, provides lease-purchase solutions through approximately 16,000 retail locations in 46 states. Dent-A-Med, Inc., d/b/a the HELPcard®, is offered through over 1,400 locations and provides a variety of second-look credit products that are originated through a federally insured bank. Aaron’s was founded in 1955, has been publicly traded since 1982 and owns the Aarons.com, ShopHomeSmart.com, ProgLeasing.com, and HELPcard.com brands. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
SOURCE Aaron’s, Inc.
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)