- Sub Headline: The Multi-Year Deal Includes Sponsorship, Media Campaign And Appearances
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.aarons.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a lease-to-own retailer specializing in the sales and lease ownership of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, announced today that they have inked a new multi-year deal with Michael Waltrip. Aaron’s and Waltrip have had a relationship for over 16 years and this new agreement will create a lasting legacy between the two brands.
“Michael epitomizes the energetic personality of NASCAR and with this new agreement, we’ll be able to continue to support NASCAR and a fan base that has been an important audience for us over the past 16 years,” said Andrea Freeman, Aaron’s Vice President of Marketing. “To be able to continue our long-standing relationship with Waltrip through his racing, a media campaign, appearances and engagement with fans makes this truly a special partnership.”
The partnership with Waltrip renews Aaron’s commitment to NASCAR as well as deepens the fan connection to the sport. As part of the deal, Aaron’s will have associate sponsor placement when Waltrip races in the upcoming DAYTONA 500 as well as his race at the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on May 1.
Waltrip will continue to be one of the faces of Aaron’s in the next several years including new TV commercials, one of which will premiere during the DAYTONA 500 on FOX. The commercials are lighthearted and tie back to racing as well as play on Waltrip’s relationship with his brother Darrell, which will connect with NASCAR fans.
The overarching media campaign will include television, radio, social and promotional platforms throughout the year.
“Aaron’s is a company that loves the sport and really gets the fans,” said Michael Waltrip. “Amazingly, Aaron’s has captured my personality and created some really enjoyable opportunities for me to spread the word about Aaron’s being a strong NASCAR supporter. These experiences also educate fans about Aaron’s affordable options for great products. This is all about continuing a great relationship with the NASCAR community and having fun at the same time.”
Throughout the year, Waltrip will make guest appearances at Aaron’s stores and community activations as the spokesperson for Aaron’s in the community.
To see the new Aaron’s TV commercials featuring Michael Waltrip, visit www.aarons.com/tv.
About Aaron’s, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) is a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, and currently has more than 2,000 Company-operated and franchised stores in 47 states and Canada. Progressive Leasing, a leading virtual lease-to-own company, provides lease-purchase solutions through approximately 16,000 retail locations in 46 states. Dent-A-Med, Inc., d/b/a the HELPcard®, is offered through over 1,400 locations and provides a variety of second-look credit products that are originated through a federally insured bank. Aaron’s was founded in 1955, has been publicly traded since 1982 and owns the Aarons.com, ShopHomeSmart.com, ProgLeasing.com, and HELPcard.com brands. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
SOURCE Aaron’s, Inc.
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)