- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 17, 2015 4:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – October 30, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – ABRA Auto Body & Glass, a leading national damaged vehicle repair company, announced plans today to add 12 new repair centers across Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey in the coming days. The news also reflects ABRA’s initial entry into the state of New Jersey.
Driving the growth is the announcement of a definitive agreement to acquire 11 CollisionMax Auto Body and Glass repair centers located throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey.
In a separate transaction completed earlier today, ABRA acquired Blue Hen Collision Express repair center in Dover, Delaware. Details of the deal were not disclosed. Today’s growth activity will bring ABRA’s national repair center count to 332 in 24 states.
This latest expansion is a strategic move for ABRA and more than doubles its footprint in the Northeast to a total of 24 repair centers just six months after entering the region.
ABRA’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Duane Rouse says the company is pleased to be in a position to significantly increase its footprint and looks forward to initiating its highly customized integration plan. “The Northeast presents tremendous potential for continued and controlled growth despite being a very new market for us. We carefully consider the brand fit and reputation each time we grow and I am confident these additions will continue to drive success for us and our business partners in these states for years to come.”
CollisionMax Auto Body and Glass Chief Operating Officer, Pat Beavers states the company is eager to begin the transition to ABRA in the coming weeks. “For the past thirty years we have built our reputation around excellent customer service and a high quality repair, each of which is well aligned with ABRA’s mission. This transaction will bring increased opportunities for our communities, business partners, and team members alike.”
As it plans to continue expanding in the months and years ahead, ABRA is actively seeking new opportunities to acquire repair centers and integrate them into its industry-leading operating system. Interested parties in major markets should contact Scott Gerling, Vice President of Corporate Development (email@example.com or 763.585.6210).
For franchise opportunities in small and midsize markets contact Mark Wahlin, Vice President of Franchise Development/Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 763.585.6315).
ABRA is committed to conducting business based on responsible business practices including implementation of environmentally sustainable initiatives, health and safety, and a commitment to the communities in which it serves.
About ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, ABRA is a leading provider of vehicle repair services specializing in collision repair, paintless dent removal, and auto glass repair and replacement. ABRA’s mission is to be the best auto body and glass company in America by providing quality repairs, in a timely manner, with friendly, helpful service. For more information about ABRA visit www.abraauto.com
SOURCE ABRA Auto Body & Glass
ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Director of National Marketing
141 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)