- Street: 507 Priest Drive
- City: Killeen
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 76541
- Listed: October 29, 2016 9:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen
KILLEEN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) October 28, 2016 – Husband and wife team Levi and Juli Noguess recently converted their local sign company, Ace Signs of Texas, to a FASTSIGNS® franchise location. They remodeled their 4,000 square feet facility and opened the first FASTSIGNS center in Killeen.
Levi Noguess, a former Force Recon Marine and retired Army Aviator, got his start in the signage industry in 2007 when he opened a successful business, Signs Plus, which he later sold to take a job overseas. In 2013, he teamed up with manager Matthew McVaney and opened Ace Signs of Texas. McVaney is also an army veteran and has over 10 years of experience in the signage industry.
“We opened Ace Signs of Texas to give businesses and organizations in central Texas a one-stop-shop for all of their signs and visual graphics,” Levi said. “We decided to join the FASTSIGNS franchise network because we share the same vision. We don’t just make signs; we take interest in your business and provide comprehensive solutions to communicate your brand or product in the most effective way.”
FASTSIGNS of Killeen’s graphic designer and production manager is navy veteran Jeff Squyres. Together, the team looks forward to continue serving their existing customer base and seeking new business.
FASTSIGNS of Killeen is located at 507 Priest Drive and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The center can be reached at 254.290.5756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Killeen is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2146 or call 254.290.5756.
by Christina Krenek | Oct 28, 2016
718 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)