- Street: 507 Priest Drive
- City: Killeen
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 76541
- Listed: October 29, 2016 9:27 am
- Expires: 40 days
Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen
KILLEEN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) October 28, 2016 – Husband and wife team Levi and Juli Noguess recently converted their local sign company, Ace Signs of Texas, to a FASTSIGNS® franchise location. They remodeled their 4,000 square feet facility and opened the first FASTSIGNS center in Killeen.
Levi Noguess, a former Force Recon Marine and retired Army Aviator, got his start in the signage industry in 2007 when he opened a successful business, Signs Plus, which he later sold to take a job overseas. In 2013, he teamed up with manager Matthew McVaney and opened Ace Signs of Texas. McVaney is also an army veteran and has over 10 years of experience in the signage industry.
“We opened Ace Signs of Texas to give businesses and organizations in central Texas a one-stop-shop for all of their signs and visual graphics,” Levi said. “We decided to join the FASTSIGNS franchise network because we share the same vision. We don’t just make signs; we take interest in your business and provide comprehensive solutions to communicate your brand or product in the most effective way.”
FASTSIGNS of Killeen’s graphic designer and production manager is navy veteran Jeff Squyres. Together, the team looks forward to continue serving their existing customer base and seeking new business.
FASTSIGNS of Killeen is located at 507 Priest Drive and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The center can be reached at 254.290.5756 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Killeen is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2146 or call 254.290.5756.
by Christina Krenek | Oct 28, 2016
592 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)