- Street: 507 Priest Drive
- City: Killeen
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 76541
- Listed: October 29, 2016 9:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen
KILLEEN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) October 28, 2016 – Husband and wife team Levi and Juli Noguess recently converted their local sign company, Ace Signs of Texas, to a FASTSIGNS® franchise location. They remodeled their 4,000 square feet facility and opened the first FASTSIGNS center in Killeen.
Levi Noguess, a former Force Recon Marine and retired Army Aviator, got his start in the signage industry in 2007 when he opened a successful business, Signs Plus, which he later sold to take a job overseas. In 2013, he teamed up with manager Matthew McVaney and opened Ace Signs of Texas. McVaney is also an army veteran and has over 10 years of experience in the signage industry.
“We opened Ace Signs of Texas to give businesses and organizations in central Texas a one-stop-shop for all of their signs and visual graphics,” Levi said. “We decided to join the FASTSIGNS franchise network because we share the same vision. We don’t just make signs; we take interest in your business and provide comprehensive solutions to communicate your brand or product in the most effective way.”
FASTSIGNS of Killeen’s graphic designer and production manager is navy veteran Jeff Squyres. Together, the team looks forward to continue serving their existing customer base and seeking new business.
FASTSIGNS of Killeen is located at 507 Priest Drive and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The center can be reached at 254.290.5756 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Killeen is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2146 or call 254.290.5756.
by Christina Krenek | Oct 28, 2016
665 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)