- Sub Headline: On the Seventh Season Finale of CBS’ Hit Series “Undercover Boss” - This Episode Will Be Broadcast Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.AdvantaClean.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 1:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Jeff Dudan, the founder and chief executive officer of AdvantaClean, America’s fastest-growing Light Environmental Services™ franchise system, leaves the comfort of his corporate office to get an inside look at his company’s local franchise operations on the seventh season finale of the hit series “Undercover Boss,” Sunday, May 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Dudan’s “Undercover Boss” journey comes as AdvantaClean continues its rapid expansion across the country. Dudan first created the company in 1994 after jumping into the restoration industry to help South Florida recover from Hurricane Andrew. Over the last 22 years, AdvantaClean has quickly grown to become the nation’s leading expert in ensuring that homes and businesses are clean, safe and healthy. The brand’s services range from cleaning mold and air ducts to emergency air quality and water removal services.
“AdvantaClean has been building this incredible momentum for more than two decades, and as CEO, I’ve helped push our company to new heights from a corporate standpoint,” Dudan said. “But participating in ‘Undercover Boss’ gave me the opportunity to see for myself how our team is performing on the local franchise level. Our first priority has always been to help our franchisees be as successful as possible. Now I know firsthand what needs to be done to make that mission a reality.”
For one week, Dudan worked alongside employees to complete routine tasks, including air duct cleaning, mold remediation, and water damage recovery. Among Dudan’s long list of takeaways from his undercover experience was how AdvantaClean’s corporate staff can better help its network of dedicated franchisees be even more successful than they already are.
“I wouldn’t trade my time on ‘Undercover Boss’ for anything. Some moments were challenging and stressful, but ultimately the experience was rewarding and insightful,” he said. “At the end of the day, I learned that while there’s always room for improvement, AdvantaClean’s franchisees have an unbreakable entrepreneurial spirit.”
Each week, the Emmy Award-winning “Undercover Boss” follows a different high-level executive as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their organizations. While working alongside the employees who truly represent their companies, they see the effects their decisions have on others, realize where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while rewarding the unsung heroes who help their companies run successfully.
Dudan, the author of “Hey, Coach!” and the forthcoming “Popsicle Plan,” scheduled to be published later this year, believes his experience on “Undercover Boss” will help set a higher standard for the brand across its entire franchise system and pave the way for further expansion. Since first launching franchise opportunities in 2009, AdvantaClean has expanded from three states to 32. The brand plans to continue that rapid growth by opening 25 locations in the next year across the U.S.
About AdvantaClean Systems, Inc.
Founded in 1994 as a contracting business handling cleanup and repairs in South Florida, AdvantaClean, now headquartered in Huntersville, N.C., is the leading national franchised provider of Light Environmental Services™ in the country. The company currently ranks 85th on Entrepreneur Magazine’s fastest-growing-franchises list, and is among Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 in franchisee-satisfaction ratings. In 2013-14, USA Today and the International Franchise Association recognized AdvantaClean as a Top Franchise for Military Veterans. Today, more than 200 AdvantaClean franchised territories operate in 33 states. For franchise information, please visit http://advantaclean.com/franchise/.
SOURCE AdvantaClean Systems, Inc.
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
607 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)