Agency Owner Steve Canty Honored for 25-Year CIC Commitment and Named a Jacksonville Five-Star Insurance Professional
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, FLA – Steve Canty, Agency Owner, Brightway, The Canty Agency in Jacksonville has been recognized for professional leadership and advanced knowledge by the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) and has been named a 2015 Jacksonville Home/Auto Insurance Professional by Five Star Professional.
CIC is a leading national insurance professional organization; Canty was awarded a certificate marking more than 25 years of leadership as a designated CIC which requires annual completion of advanced education and training.
“Brightway’s clients and the insurance profession as a whole continue to benefit from such dedication,” said Dr. William T. Hold, CIC, CPCU, CLU, and President of the Society of CIC.
Canty was also recognized as a Jacksonville Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional. To receive the rating, agents must receive a qualifying client satisfaction rating, met state licensing requirements, be actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years, have a favorable complaint history and satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one- and three-year basis.
Canty opened his Brightway agency in 2007 following a 15-year career as an executive with an insurance company and is today the 15th largest agency in the Brightway system as measured by annual written premium.
“Brightway agents offer expert counsel and more choice. Steve is dedicated to helping his clients live their lives knowing that he’s put together a customized package of policies that has them fully protected,” said Brightway President Talman Howard. “We’re proud to have Steve as a key part of the Brightway system.”
In 2015, the company was named the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes. Most recently, the company has been named to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises, and was named a Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchise and a Top 100 Best Overall Franchise by FranchiseRankings.com. Brightway is the only independent agency franchise company to be listed in these rankings.
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)