- Sub Headline: Leading Provider of Heating and Air Conditioning Service and Repair Added 37 New Business Owners to its Growing Roster in 2015
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.AireServ.com
- Listed: January 30, 2016 9:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WACO, Texas, Jan. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Aire Serv franchisees Ray and Tina Bramble of Front Royal, Va., are not a couple that dwells on the negative in life. As independent HVAC service technicians back in 2008, their business took a hit when the economy faltered. Rather than let their dream of owning their own business cool off, the Brambles decided to convert their existing company into the Aire Serv business model.
“We didn’t give up on owning our own business by becoming Aire Serv franchisees. We just made it better,” said Ray Bramble. “Now, in addition to a growing customer base, we have a thriving business with a dedicated team of service technicians and office staff. There are always going to be challenges in business, but we know that with Aire Serv we have a proven system and structure behind us.”
That structure and a proactive sales model led the Brambles’ Aire Serv location to a very successful 2015, with revenue growing by 10.5 percent year-over-year. In fact, the husband-and-wife team has been named Aire Serv’s Franchisee of the Year, as well as recipients of the International Franchise Association’s 2015 Franchisee of the Year award for their outstanding performance and the contributions they have made to enhance the growth and development of franchising.
“It’s business owners like Ray and Tina that embody what the Aire Serv franchise experience is all about,” said Steve Truett, president of Aire Serv. “We have a growing network of professionals in North America who have taken the support, training and marketing that we provide and built a business that they, their employees and customers can rely on.”
In 2015, Aire Serv achieved 135 percent year-over-year revenue growth and awarded 37 new franchise agreements, far surpassing its annual goals and 2014 numbers. This year, the company plans to open 45 new locations in cities across the country, including Atlanta; Cleveland, Ohio; Charleston, S.C.; Des Moines, Iowa; Kansas City, Mo.; Long Island, N.Y.; Los Angeles, Calif.; Milwaukee; Nashville, Tenn.; and Orlando, Fla.
Since 1992, Aire Serv has offered premium residential and commercial services for every type of heating and cooling system. Home services, which include air conditioner repair, replacement and maintenance, are charged by the job and not by the hour. In addition, Aire Serv conveniently offers 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair and service to its residential and commercial customers.
In 2015, the company was ranked No. 243 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500® listing and one of Bond’s 2015 Top 100 Franchises. Currently, there are nearly 180 locations providing Aire Serv services in the United States and Canada.
Aire Serv is actively seeking single- and multi-unit franchisees who are driven and want to not only reach, but exceed their goals. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $200,000 and liquid assets of at least $50,000 per unit. Depending on the population in the territory selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $80,100 – $203,900 with a $32,500 initial franchise fee.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Aire Serv, contact D. Brandon Haire, Vice President of Franchise Development, at 254-745-2462 or Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit aireservfranchise.com
About Aire Serv
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Aire Serv franchisees provide services to both residential and commercial customers from nearly 180 locations worldwide. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit AireServ.com.
SOURCE Aire Serv
282 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)