- Sub Headline: With Franchise Partner Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC And Developer Town West Realty
- City: Chandler
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.drafthouse.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 9:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Chandler, AZ – Alamo Drafthouse Cinema is pleased to announce its new plan to open the first Arizona location in Chandler with franchise partner Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC. Alamo Drafthouse Chandler, a 9-screen theater, bar, and restaurant, will be part of the newest mixed-use Chandler Crossings project from developer Town West Realty, Inc.
“I have always wanted Chandler to be the first Arizona location for the Alamo Drafthouse,” says Craig Paschich, Partner at Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC. “I moved my family into the community and live less than a mile from the Chandler Crossings location. I wanted this to be my neighborhood theater that I can share with the community. I also wanted it to be close so I can be there as often as possible and meet as many people as possible.”
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, represented by Rob McGarey of Southwest Retail Group in their efforts to expand to Arizona, combines dinner, drinks, films and events, all under one roof. The theaters have been heralded for their unique programming events and high exhibition standards, earning accolades like “Best Theater Ever” (Time Magazine) and “the coolest theater in the world” (Wired).
“We are excited to get this project off the ground, and we are thrilled to be working with Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, Basis Charter Schools and many other quality retailers and restaurants that will be locating at the CHANDLER CROSSINGS Lifestyle + Entertainment Center,” says Jim Horvath, Town West Realty, Inc. President.
Alamo Drafthouse Chandler will feature 9 screens of new releases, classic movies and the Alamo’s unique signature programming, with seating for 975 moviegoers. Each of the auditoriums will be equipped with high-tech 100 percent digital projection, as well as excellent screen size-to-room ratio, and amazing sound. In addition to the superior AV equipment, the layout of each auditorium will eliminate the traditional front row, ensuring every seat in the house allows for a great viewing experience. The theater is expected to open in 2016.
Alamo Drafthouse provides a unique combination of theater and restaurant, showing first-run movies, independent films and special events with an extensive menu made from scratch. Guests order all food and drinks from servers who quietly attend to them throughout the movie. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy the pre-show entertainment. Instead of a barrage of advertising, the Alamo shows a curated collection of rare and humorous clips.
Additionally, Alamo Drafthouse protects the theatrical experience with a zero tolerance policy for people who disrupt the film with talking or texting. Alamo Drafthouse was featured on global news for a viral “Don’t Talk” PSA that used a humorously misguided voicemail from an actual patron who was ejected for texting during the film. The full story on the long tradition of Alamo’s no talking/texting policy can be found here.
For developments on Alamo Drafthouse Chandler, visit us online and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Alamo Drafthouse social media:
About Alamo Drafthouse
Tim and Karrie League founded Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in 1997 as a single-screen mom and pop repertory theater in Austin. 18 years later, the now 22-location chain has been named “the best theater in America” by Entertainment Weekly and “the best theater in the world” by Wired.com. The Alamo Drafthouse Cinema has built a reputation as a movie lover’s oasis not only by combining food and drink service with the movie-going experience, but also introducing unique programming and high-profile, star studded special events. Alamo Drafthouse Founder & CEO, Tim League, created Fantastic Fest, a world renowned film festival dubbed “The Geek Telluride” by Variety. Fantastic Fest showcases eight days of genre cinema from independents, international filmmakers and major Hollywood studios. The Alamo Drafthouse’s collectible art gallery, Mondo, offers breathtaking, original products featuring designs from world-famous artists based on licenses for popular TV and Movie properties including Star Wars, Star Trek & Universal Monsters. The Alamo Drafthouse Cinema is expanding its brand in new and exciting ways, including Drafthouse Films which has garnered two Academy Award nominations in its short three year existence and Birth.Movies.Death. an entertainment news blog curated by veteran journalist Devin Faraci.
About Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC
Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC is a family business that owns and operates the development rights to Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas for the state of Arizona. Paschich Alamo Holdings is focused on creating unique events and experiences that are memorable and fun in the cinema eatery concepts.
About Town West Realty, Inc.
Town West Realty, established in 1980 in Tucson, Arizona, provides real estate investment, development and commercial leasing brokerage services. Currently TWR and its affiliate companies own, operate, and manage a real estate portfolio in excess of $200 million dollars consisting of retail, office, multi family residential, and future development properties.
SOURCE Alamo Drafthouse
Alamo Drafthouse Media
P: (310) 809-8882
For Paschich Alamo Holdings LLC
P: (512) 565-0742
283 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)