- Sub Headline: Drs. Carmen Medina and Nick Starnes, Chiropractors in Glagow, are offering a toxicity workshop to celebrate a national New Year, New You event, AlignLife Health and Wellness patients across the country are participating in.
- City: Glasgow
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.alignlife.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 7:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GLASGOW, KY (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 21, 2015 – On January 7th, 2016, AlignLife of Glagow is joining clinics nationwide and hosting a community workshop on Toxicity. The doctors and staff at AlignLife are so passionate about equipping their communities with the proper resources for optimal health they are giving away a Caribbean Cruise for two. What’s the catch? No catch, every single workshop attendee will be entered into the drawing.
At this workshop attendees will learn where the most common toxins are coming from, the harm they cause and how to avoid them. This workshop will go steps further and teach how to rid the body existing toxin build up and reverse effects they have caused.
Evidence suggests that many carry high levels of toxins, such as styrene, dioxin, xylene, and dichlorobenzene in their tissues. Not only is it proven that an overwhelming majority of people have stores of toxins in their bodies, but it as also been proven by clinic research that these toxins may cause cancer and many other life-threatening diseases.
AlignLife believes when it comes to health, awareness, education and prevention are the most powerful tools. Toxicity is not a matter to be taken lightly. Although it is largely ignored at this point in time by conventional medicine, the consequences for ignoring this health risk may ultimately lead down the path of struggling through life with the common symptoms of chronic fatigue, mood disorders and obesity or potentially life threatening diseases and premature death. Dr. Joseph Esposito, founder of AlignLife, states “It is no longer a question of IF you are toxic or not, it is HOW toxic are you?”.
Email ncowley(at)alignlife.com to reserve your seat.
AlignLife is a chiropractic and natural health franchise founded in 2007 with the mission to provide the highest quality of natural healthcare services to communities around the nation. The integration of chiropractic with other natural health services has proven to save time and money while reducing the hassles of dealing with the complex American health care system.
246 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)