AlignLife of Simpsonville Joins many Top Corporations and is Closing More Days During this Holiday Season
- City: Simpsonville
- State: South Carolina
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SIMPSONVILLE, SC (FranchisePOD.com) November 13, 2015 – Many corporations across the country are making stronger commitments to giving employees benefits, such as longer Holiday hours, in addition to pay and bonuses to value them. Drs. Allie and Michael Hamstead are excited to introduce their eight month old daughter to their own Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions this year and really want their practice team and practice members to have the same opportunity.
AlignLife of Simpsonville will be closed this year on Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th for Thanksgiving, Thursday, December 24th and Friday, December 25th for Christmas and Friday, January 1st for New Year’s Day. Voicemail and email at the chiropractic clinic will be checked regularly during the closed hours. Drs. Allie and Michael Hamstead also encourage their patients and the general public to “Like” them on Facebook. “We put many of our office updates, such as closings and special office hours, on our Facebook page,” stated Dr. Allie Hamstead.
The doctors hope their patients, staff and community enjoy a healthy, happy end of 2015.
AlignLife is a chiropractic and natural health franchise founded in 2007 with the mission to provide the highest quality of natural healthcare services to communities around the nation. The integration of chiropractic with other natural health services has proven to save time and money while reducing the hassles of dealing with the complex American health care system.. For more information you can visit AlignLife of Simpsonville at 419 SE Main St #200, Simpsonville, SC 29681 or contact the office directly by phone at (864) 881-3693.
132 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)