- Sub Headline: Service Installation Safely Warms Cars During Upcoming Winter Blast, Provide Vehicle Protection
- City: Midlothian
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.altamere.com/
- Listed: February 15, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIDLOTHIAN, IL (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 15, 2016 – Alta Mere The Automotive Outfitters, a franchise offering a complete selection of automotive aftermarket high-tech retail accessories and installation services, provides the installation of remote car starters as a safe and effective way for people to warm cars this winter while guarding against potential automobile theft.
During chilly winter months, it is common for car owners to warm their vehicles while leaving their keys in the ignition and returning inside for several minutes. However, this practice which is commonly known as “puffing”, has led to a dramatic increase in auto theft. A study released last year by the National Insurance Crime Bureau showed a total of 126,603 cars were reported stolen with the keys in vehicle from 2012 to 2014.
As a result, many states such as Texas, Maryland, Ohio, Colorado, West Virginia, Wisconsin and South Carolina have made it illegal to leave a car unattended with the key in the ignition. Officials in these states have seen this occurrence lead to an increase in auto theft that can also result in high-speed chases and get-away cars for burglaries. In an attempt to reduce these crimes, authorities are issuing warnings to drivers who leave their vehicles running while unattended, as well as citations that can range from $100 to $500.
Service technicians with Alta Mere are helping motorists properly warm their cars in a safe and efficient fashion. Alta Mere specialists can seamlessly install remote starters in most car models, allowing people to start their cars externally with a touch of a button. Through a variety of service options, owners can start their car’s engines from various distances from remote control devices or through their smartphone. This enables drivers to heat the interior of their car and warm the engine on cold days without even leaving their home. As the car warms, the automobile remains locked and secure at all times.
“Warming up our cars each morning in the winter has become a daily ritual for many drivers,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands.
“Unfortunately, leaving cars unattended while they warm up is now illegal in many areas and has led to numerous automobile thefts. Alta Mere’s remote starters are an ideal solution to this growing problem. People can conveniently warm their cars from the comfort of inside while keeping their vehicle safe and secure.”
In addition to remote starters, Alta Mere offers a complete selection of aftermarket high-tech retail accessories and installation services. It provides premium automotive features such as security and radar detection systems, keyless entry, GPS tracking, and hands-free phone systems. They also offer exterior services such as custom window tinting and paint protection products. Alta Mere is a division of Moran Family of Brands, one of the nation’s leading franchises of general automotive repair, transmission repair and auto accessories.
About Moran Family of Brands:
Moran Family of Brands is one of the nation’s leading franchisors of general automotive repair, transmission repair and automotive accessory centers. Based in Midlothian, Illinois, Moran Family of Brands provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through four individual brands and a total of more than 120 franchise locations nationwide including: Mr. Transmission, “The Professionals”; Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”; and Milex Complete Auto Care centers and SmartView Window Solutions. For more information on Moran Family of Brands visit http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com.
346 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)