- Sub Headline: Franchise Introduces Paint Protection Services, New Auto Accessories and Installation
- Street: 4444 W. 147th Street
- City: Midlothian
- State: Illinois
- Zip/Postal Code: 60445
- Franchise URL: http://www.altamere.com/
- Listed: January 15, 2016 10:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Midlothian, IL (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 14, 2016 – Alta Mere The Automotive Outfitters, a franchise offering a complete selection of automotive aftermarket high-tech retail accessories and installation services, recently underwent a national rebranding that included several new products and features to enhance the customer experience. Alta Mere is a division of Moran Family of Brands, one of the nation’s leading franchises of general automotive repair, transmission repair and auto accessories.
Alta Mere introduced new products in the company’s line of operations to supplement its line of window tint, paint protection services and car accessories including a focus on driver safety. Their paint protection product guards against damage done by rocks, pebbles, road debris, UV damage and snow-melting chemicals by applying a precision cut protective film to the exterior of a car. The franchise’s premium line of accessories includes features such as high end security systems and radar detection systems, remote starters and keyless entry, GPS tracking, text blocking, lane changing sensors, and hands-free phone systems. In addition to highlighting the new products, Alta Mere continues to feature the franchise’s most popular service, custom window tinting for all makes and models of cars and trucks.
The Alta Mere rebranding features an updated showroom with a streamlined look for each store. Digital menu boards were installed in alcoves around the showroom displaying each of the products and services offered by the store. The menu boards provide video demonstrations of each product and an updated price guide for each. These interactive displays offer a visually appealing way for customers to view Alta Mere’s services along with the latest automated updates. Additionally, the Alta Mere website underwent a complete makeover making it mobile friendly. Each individual franchisee was also provided with their own micro site linked to the brand site.
The rebranding first took place at the Alta Mere store in Oklahoma City in the fall of 2014, with franchise owner Greg Goodman’s location serving as the model store. All new stores will replicate the appearance of the Oklahoma City showroom, while existing stores will incorporate the updates pending their individual budgets. A virtual tour of the showroom at the Oklahoma City location can be found on the store’s website, http://okc.altamere.com/.
“To be the first store to take part in Alta Mere’s rebranding was a tremendous challenge and responsibility, but it has yielded fantastic results,” said Goodman. “We’ve heard constant positive feedback from our customers on the new layout of the store, as well as our website, which gives a virtual tour of the showroom. We have experienced a 15 percent increase in sales over the last year, which I believe is directly attributable to the Alta Mere rebranding efforts.”
As part of the rebrand, Alta Mere also created the new franchise tagline of “Alta Mere: The Automotive Outfitters” to better reflect the wide range of products and services available for all types of vehicles.
“We’ve have seen immediate results in sales increases and customer engagement as part of the franchise rebranding across all of our Alta Mere stores,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands. “The Oklahoma City store provided us with a successful blueprint to implement in additional locations, and we look forward to providing our customers with top-notch automotive services and accessories.”
About Moran Family of Brands:
Moran Family of Brands is one of the nation’s leading franchisors of general automotive repair, transmission repair and automotive accessory centers. Based in Midlothian, Illinois, Moran Family of Brands provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through four individual brands and a total of more than 120 franchise locations nationwide including: Mr. Transmission, “The Professionals”; Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”; and Milex Complete Auto Care centers and SmartView Window Solutions. For more information on Moran Family of Brands visit http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com.
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)