- Sub Headline: Franchise to Offer Complete Range of High Tech Accessories and Installation
- City: Midlothian
- State: Illinois
- Listed: November 30, 2015 9:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIDLOTHIAN, IL (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 30, 2015 – Moran Family of Brands, one of the nation’s leading franchises of general automotive repair, transmission repair and auto accessories, announced the addition of an Alta Mere Automotive Outfitters/SmartView Window Solutions franchise into the Houston, TX market. The Alta Mere/SmartView co-branded franchise will open during the first week of December, with a grand opening to be held several months later. The store will operate out of a 4,000-square foot, state-of-the-art, fully climate-controlled facility located at 7135 Louetta Rd. in Spring, TX.
Alta Mere offers a complete selection of aftermarket high-tech retail accessories and installation. It provides premium automotive features such as security and radar detection systems, remote starters and keyless entry, GPS tracking, and hands-free phone systems. They also offer exterior services such as custom window tinting and paint protection products.
Beginning in February, the SmartView division of the company will be able to provide window tinting solutions to residential and commercial customers in the area. SmartView’s window film provides customers with substantial economic, environmental and safety benefits such as heat deflection, and UV and shatter guard protection. Reflective film can block as much as 83% of the sun’s heat, and dramatically lower air conditioning costs.
The franchise is owned by David Rowland, who will also serve as an area developer for the Alta Mere Automotive Outfitters brand and bring additional franchise stores to the Houston market. Rowland joins the company after spending the previous 18 years with Lowe’s corporate offices in several multiunit retail management positions. He has been based in Houston the past five years as Vice President of Store Operations for the company’s Gulf Coast region. He brings an experienced leadership role to the company with proven results in employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
“We believe the Houston market is the perfect spot for the services the Alta Mere/SmartView franchise provides for its customers,” said Rowland. “Alta Mere will be able to offer the many thousands of commuters in the area with premium automotive accessories and systems to assist in the safety and comfort of their daily travels. SmartView’s window film solutions can also help residents and businesses reduce cooling costs from the intense heat that affects the Houston area for most of the year.”
“The expansion into the Houston market is a significant development for the Alta Mere/SmartView franchise,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands. “We will be able to offer a premium selection of automotive accessory products and window solutions for auto, home & business customers in and around the city. David has tremendous business development experience, and we have great confidence in him growing our brand in Houston over the next several years.”
About Moran Family of Brands:
Moran Family of Brands is one of the nation’s leading franchisors of general automotive repair, transmission repair and automotive accessory centers. Based in Midlothian, Illinois, Moran Family of Brands provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through four individual brands and a total of more than 120 franchise locations nationwide including: Mr. Transmission, “The Professionals”; Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”; and Milex Complete Auto Care centers and SmartView Window Solutions. For more information on Moran Family of Brands visit http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com.
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)