The Alternative Board Is Named the Top Business Coaching and Consulting Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- City: Westminster
- State: Colorado
- Listed: December 30, 2015 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WESTMINSTER, CO (FranchisePOD.com) December 30, 2015 – The Alternative Board (TAB) has been named the top business coaching and consulting franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine’s 37th Annual Franchise 500 Awards. The company also ranked in the Top 500 franchises at #257.
The company celebrated its 25th year in 2015, and the award topped off a great year for the Colorado-headquartered franchise. This is the first time the company has been ranked number one in its category and the highest ranking it has received overall.
“This has been a tremendous year for TAB,” said The Alternative Board’s CEO and President, Jason Zickerman. “We are honored to be recognized by Entrepreneur magazine in their Franchise 500 many years in a row, but we are especially excited about receiving the accolade of being the number one business coaching and consulting franchise.”
Entrepreneur is a leading business magazine. Each year the magazine judges franchises for the Franchise 500 awards on factors that include: financial strength, stability, growth rate and size of the system.
About The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board is an international business advisory board and coaching franchise. Allen E. Fishman founded The Alternative Board in St. Louis, Missouri in 1990. TAB is a membership organization for business owners and leaders, who meet monthly to discuss ways of improving their businesses. Each group is typically made up of no more than 10 members whose businesses are not in competition with one another. Members turn to other members and their TAB facilitator for advice on different aspects of their business, such as improving sales and performance.
To learn more, visit: http://www.TABfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)