The Alternative Board Is Named the Top Business Coaching and Consulting Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- City: Westminster
- State: Colorado
- Listed: December 30, 2015 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WESTMINSTER, CO (FranchisePOD.com) December 30, 2015 – The Alternative Board (TAB) has been named the top business coaching and consulting franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine’s 37th Annual Franchise 500 Awards. The company also ranked in the Top 500 franchises at #257.
The company celebrated its 25th year in 2015, and the award topped off a great year for the Colorado-headquartered franchise. This is the first time the company has been ranked number one in its category and the highest ranking it has received overall.
“This has been a tremendous year for TAB,” said The Alternative Board’s CEO and President, Jason Zickerman. “We are honored to be recognized by Entrepreneur magazine in their Franchise 500 many years in a row, but we are especially excited about receiving the accolade of being the number one business coaching and consulting franchise.”
Entrepreneur is a leading business magazine. Each year the magazine judges franchises for the Franchise 500 awards on factors that include: financial strength, stability, growth rate and size of the system.
About The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board is an international business advisory board and coaching franchise. Allen E. Fishman founded The Alternative Board in St. Louis, Missouri in 1990. TAB is a membership organization for business owners and leaders, who meet monthly to discuss ways of improving their businesses. Each group is typically made up of no more than 10 members whose businesses are not in competition with one another. Members turn to other members and their TAB facilitator for advice on different aspects of their business, such as improving sales and performance.
To learn more, visit: http://www.TABfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)