- Sub Headline: Fort Worth, TX based Vertical LLC, d.b.a. Altitude Trampoline Park, is very excited to announce a new location in Illinois. An agreement is in place for a new facility in the heart of Skokie at Village Crossing, Unit #11, Skokie, IL 60077
- Listed: August 18, 2017 7:33 am
- Expires: 248 days, 6 hours
Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018
SKOKIE, IL (FranchisePOD.com) AUGUST 17, 2017 – Fort Worth, TX based Vertical LLC., d.b.a. Altitude Trampoline Park, has officially imparted plans for a nearly 40,000 sq ft facility in Skokie, Illinois. There will be 16,00 square feet of wall to wall trampolines. Altitude Skokie will be positioned at Village Crossing, Unit #11, Skokie, IL 60077. The park is designed to include spacious private rooms and other designated areas for birthday parties, professional development outings, religious groups, athletic teams, or groups of any size!
“Altitude sets the standard in trampoline family entertainment. We are the leader in customer service, cleanliness, safety, and in growth potential as we support all our franchise parks from every angle.” – Curt Skallerup, Altitude- President/CEO.
Phase one of Altitude Skokie will include an assortment of exciting attractions such as Trapeze, Wipeout, Cardio Wall, Bouldering Rockwall, Performance & Super Performance Trampolines!
Altitude also features Kids Court with a Foam Pit, Dodgeball, Tumble Tracks, Battle Beam and Dunk Lanes. Once open, Altitude Skokie will begin phase two which will significantly expand our park and add some more exciting events amplifying the Altitude experience! This facility will resemble its flagship location in Fort Worth, TX.
“Altitude is recognized as the industry leader in innovative and cutting edge park designs offering state of the art equipment.” – Jeff Rutten- Altitude- COO.
To keep up with the progress of the park construction, and receive exclusive updates, subscribe to our mailing list at http://www.AltitudeTrampolinePark.com/Skokie today!
169 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)