- Sub Headline: Young Entrepreneur Now Providing Award-winning Senior Care Services To Community
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:52 am
- Expires: 206 days, 14 hours
Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory
August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // ROSEVILLE, Calif. – Always Best Care® Senior Services, one of the leading senior care franchise systems in the United States, today announced the reopening of its Burlington, North Carolina franchise, by Samantha Loy. The agency, located at 2260 South Church Street, Suite 603, provides senior care services in Alamance-Guilford, Caswell, and Person counties. Loy will be working with her mother Joanne Pizzuto, vice president of sales and marketing.
“My mother has been involved with the senior care industry for nearly two decades, and naturally I have immersed myself within her work and the community for the last five years,” said Loy. “When the opportunity arose to purchase the territory, I didn’t think twice. I’ve always had a passion for helping others, and being able to carry on the family business in such a special way is something I take great pride in.”
The first-time franchise owner has been working at Always Best Care of Burlington since 2012 where she held various administrative roles, with her most recent position being director of operations. Since joining the company, Loy has overseen many of the agency’s day-to-day operations, which will assist in her new role as owner. Through her work with the agency, Loy has also established a strong network within the local healthcare industry.
“Samantha has been a true asset to the Always Best Care of Burlington location as an employee for many years, and we are thrilled to have her join as the newest franchise owner in our growing network,” said Jake Brown, CEO of Always Best Care Senior Services. “We look forward to the agency’s continued involvement with the local Alzheimer’s Association, among other charities, while she continues to provide the highest level of care to the residents in her territory.”
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 200 independently owned and operated franchise territories throughout the United States and Canada.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country.
For additional information on services available through Always Best Care of Burlington, or for a free evaluation, please call (336) 270-4352, email email@example.com or visit http://www.alwaysbestcare.com/NC/Burlington.
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care assists seniors with a wide range of illnesses and personal needs, and currently provides more than 4 million hours of care every year. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
Fish Consulting, LLC
Office (954) 893-9150
SOURCE Always Best Care
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)